Thursday, December 15, 2016 9.55 AM/NBS
NBS publishes November 2016 PMS/Petrol Price Watch. Actual price paid by consumers for petrol in November 2016 stood at N146.7 higher than N145.9 paid in October 2016 and lower than N115.4 paid in November 2015.
States with highest Average prices of Petrol in November 2016 were Yobe (N162), Cross River (N150) and Taraba (N148). States with lowest Average price of Petrol were Jigawa (N144), Borno (N144) and Katsina (N144).
NB: The NBS report presents average monthly prices actually reportedly paid by households for PMS across the 36 States and FCT.
See complete breakdown for November 2016 below.
1. CPI Rises to 18.48% in November, 0.15% Higher Than 18.33% October Rate
2. CPI Rises to 18.3% in October, 0.48% Higher Than 17.9% September Rate
3. Average Kerosene Price Drops to N288.68 in Sep’16 from N298.19 in Aug'16
4. Average Diesel Price Drops to N192.69 in Sep'16 from N196.53 in Aug'16
5. Average Petrol Price Drops to N146.3 in Sep’16 from N147.3 in Aug'16
6. The Next Sector To Recover From The Oil Price Crash
7. Average Kerosene Price Increases to N310.29 in Jul’16 from N237.49 in June'16
8. Average Diesel Price Increases to N206.55 in Jul’16 from N183.41 in June'16
9. Average Petrol Price Drops to N147.67 in Jul’16 from N148.54 in Jun'16
10. An Oil Company Struggling to Produce Oil
11. Average Diesel Price Increases to N183 in Jun'16 from N148 in May'16
12. Average Petrol Price Drops to N148.54 in Jun’16 from N150.28 in May'16
13. Oil Industry Faces Huge Worker Shortage
14. Deficit Reduction at the NNPC
15. Nigeria Attracts Infrastructure Investment in Oil & Gas;Signs MOUs with Chinese firms worth $80bn
16. Dangote Lekki Refinery, Petrochemical projects will boost Nigeria's economy- Ambode
17. Average Petrol Price Drops to N150.28 in May’16 from N162.82 in Apr '16
18. 55% of Total Domestic Crude Oil supply in April 2016 was via Direct Sales Direct Purchase Agreement