Monday, November 14, 2016 10:32 AM /NBS
NBS publishes NHK/kerosene price watch for October 2016. Average price actually paid for NHK/kerosene by consumers in October 2016 stood at N292.73 from N288.68 in September 2016.
States with highest average price of kerosene per litre were Sokoto (N375), Taraba (N371) & Yobe (N354). States with lowest Average price of kerosene were Bayelsa (N255), Niger (N243) and Katsina (N230).
NB: The NBS report presents average monthly prices actually reportedly paid by households for Diesel across the 36 States and FCT.
See complete breakdown for October 2016 below.
1. Average Diesel Price Drops to N187.25 in Oct’16 from N192.69 in Sep'16
2. Average Petrol Price Drops to N145.9 in Oct'16 from N146.3 in Sep'16
3. CPI Rises to 18.3% in October, 0.48% Higher Than 17.9% September Rate
4. Average Kerosene Price Drops to N288.68 in Sep’16 from N298.19 in Aug'16
5. Average Diesel Price Drops to N192.69 in Sep'16 from N196.53 in Aug'16
6. Average Petrol Price Drops to N146.3 in Sep’16 from N147.3 in Aug'16
7. The Next Sector To Recover From The Oil Price Crash
8. Average Kerosene Price Increases to N310.29 in Jul’16 from N237.49 in June'16
9. Average Diesel Price Increases to N206.55 in Jul’16 from N183.41 in June'16
10. Average Petrol Price Drops to N147.67 in Jul’16 from N148.54 in Jun'16
11. An Oil Company Struggling to Produce Oil
12. Average Diesel Price Increases to N183 in Jun'16 from N148 in May'16
13. Average Petrol Price Drops to N148.54 in Jun’16 from N150.28 in May'16
14. Oil Industry Faces Huge Worker Shortage
15. Deficit Reduction at the NNPC
16. Nigeria Attracts Infrastructure Investment in Oil & Gas;Signs MOUs with Chinese firms worth $80bn
17. Dangote Lekki Refinery, Petrochemical projects will boost Nigeria's economy- Ambode
18. Average Petrol Price Drops to N150.28 in May’16 from N162.82 in Apr '16
19.55% of Total Domestic Crude Oil supply in April 2016 was via Direct Sales Direct Purchase Agreement