Friday, January 13, 2017 6.48 PM/NBS
NBS publishes NHK/kerosene price watch for December 2016. Average price actually paid for NHK/kerosene by consumers in December 2016 stood at N231.85 from N282.86 in November 2016.
States with highest average price of kerosene per litre were Abia (N211), Osun (N210) & Ondo (N210). States with lowest Average price of kerosene were Benue, Gombe, Kogi (N185), Abuja (N183) and Sokoto (N180).
NB: The NBS report presents average monthly prices actually reportedly paid by households for Diesel across the 36 States and FCT.
See complete breakdown for December 2016 below.
1. Average Kerosene Price Increases to N282.86 in Nov’16 from N292.73 in Oct'16
2. Average Diesel Price Increases to N195.67 in Nov'16 from N187.25 in Oct'16
3. Average Petrol Price Increases to N146.7 in Nov'16 from N145.9 in Oct'16
4. Average Kerosene Price Drops to N288.68 in Sep’16 from N298.19 in Aug'16
5. Average Diesel Price Drops to N192.69 in Sep'16 from N196.53 in Aug'16
6. Average Petrol Price Drops to N146.3 in Sep’16 from N147.3 in Aug'16
7. The Next Sector To Recover From The Oil Price Crash
8. Average Kerosene Price Increases to N310.29 in Jul’16 from N237.49 in June'16
9. Average Diesel Price Increases to N206.55 in Jul’16 from N183.41 in June'16
10. Average Petrol Price Drops to N147.67 in Jul’16 from N148.54 in Jun'16
11. An Oil Company Struggling to Produce Oil
12. Average Diesel Price Increases to N183 in Jun'16 from N148 in May'16
13. Average Petrol Price Drops to N148.54 in Jun’16 from N150.28 in May'16
14. Oil Industry Faces Huge Worker Shortage
15. Deficit Reduction at the NNPC
16. Nigeria Attracts Infrastructure Investment in Oil & Gas;Signs MOUs with Chinese firms worth $80bn
17. Dangote Lekki Refinery, Petrochemical projects will boost Nigeria's economy- Ambode