Thursday, December 15, 2016 9.59 AM/NBS
NBS publishes AGO/Diesel price watch for November 2016. Average price actually paid for AGO/Diesel by consumers in November 2016 stood at N195.67 from N187.25 paid in October 2016.
States with highest average price of diesel were Rivers (N220), Kebbi (N209) & Borno (206). States with lowest average price of diesel were Kogi (N186), Delta (N183) and Abuja (N183).
NB: The NBS report presents average monthly prices actually reportedly paid by households for Diesel across the 36 States and FCT.
See complete breakdown for November 2016 below.
1. CPI Rises to 18.48% in November, 0.15% Higher Than 18.33% October Rate
2. CPI Rises to 18.3% in October, 0.48% Higher Than 17.9% September Rate
3. Average Kerosene Price Drops to N288.68 in Sep’16 from N298.19 in Aug'16
4. Average Diesel Price Drops to N192.69 in Sep'16 from N196.53 in Aug'16
5. Average Petrol Price Drops to N146.3 in Sep’16 from N147.3 in Aug'16
6. The Next Sector To Recover From The Oil Price Crash
7. Average Kerosene Price Increases to N310.29 in Jul’16 from N237.49 in June'16
8. Average Diesel Price Increases to N206.55 in Jul’16 from N183.41 in June'16
9. Average Petrol Price Drops to N147.67 in Jul’16 from N148.54 in Jun'16
10. An Oil Company Struggling to Produce Oil
11. Average Diesel Price Increases to N183 in Jun'16 from N148 in May'16
12. Average Petrol Price Drops to N148.54 in Jun’16 from N150.28 in May'16
13. Oil Industry Faces Huge Worker Shortage
14. Deficit Reduction at the NNPC
15. Nigeria Attracts Infrastructure Investment in Oil & Gas;Signs MOUs with Chinese firms worth $80bn
16. Dangote Lekki Refinery, Petrochemical projects will boost Nigeria's economy- Ambode
17. Average Petrol Price Drops to N150.28 in May’16 from N162.82 in Apr '16