Monday, November 14, 2016 9:53 AM /NBS
NBS publishes AGO/Diesel price watch for October 2016. Average price actually paid for AGO/Diesel by consumers in September 2016 stood at N187.25 from N192.69 paid in September 2016.
States with highest average price of diesel were Kwara (N193), Ekiti (N193) & Imo (193). States with lowest average price of diesel were Plateau (N178), Abuja/Adamawa (N180) and Ondo (N181).
NB: The NBS report presents average monthly prices actually reportedly paid by households for Diesel across the 36 States and FCT.
See complete breakdown for October 2016 below.
1. CPI Rises to 18.3% in October, 0.48% Higher Than 17.9% September Rate
2. Average Kerosene Price Drops to N288.68 in Sep’16 from N298.19 in Aug'16
3. Average Diesel Price Drops to N192.69 in Sep'16 from N196.53 in Aug'16
4. Average Petrol Price Drops to N146.3 in Sep’16 from N147.3 in Aug'16
5. The Next Sector To Recover From The Oil Price Crash
6. Average Kerosene Price Increases to N310.29 in Jul’16 from N237.49 in June'16
7. Average Diesel Price Increases to N206.55 in Jul’16 from N183.41 in June'16
8. Average Petrol Price Drops to N147.67 in Jul’16 from N148.54 in Jun'16
9. An Oil Company Struggling to Produce Oil
10. Average Diesel Price Increases to N183 in Jun'16 from N148 in May'16
11. Average Petrol Price Drops to N148.54 in Jun’16 from N150.28 in May'16
12. Oil Industry Faces Huge Worker Shortage
13. Deficit Reduction at the NNPC
14. Nigeria Attracts Infrastructure Investment in Oil & Gas;Signs MOUs with Chinese firms worth $80bn
15. Dangote Lekki Refinery, Petrochemical projects will boost Nigeria's economy- Ambode
16. Average Petrol Price Drops to N150.28 in May’16 from N162.82 in Apr '16
17. 55% of Total Domestic Crude Oil supply in April 2016 was via Direct Sales Direct Purchase Agreement