Wednesday, August 31, 2016 5:31pm /NBS
NBS publishes AGO/Diesel price watch for September 2016. Average price actually paid for AGO/Diesel by consumers in September 2016 stood at N192.69 from N196.53 paid in August 2016.
States with highest average price of diesel were Benue (N210), Zamfara (N209) & Plateau (207). States with lowest Average price of diesel were Sokoto (N181), Gombe (N180) and Yobe (N175).
NB: The NBS report presents average monthly prices actually reportedly paid by households for Diesel across the 36 States and FCT.
See complete breakdown for September 2016 below.
1. For How Long Can OPEC Talk Up Oil Prices?
2. Uneasy Times for Petroleum Marketers
3. Oil & Gas Sector Commentary - OPEC Reaches a Decision on Output Freeze
4. Oil & Gas Sector Update - Capitalising on Market Dislocations
5. Where Will Oil Prices Go After Algiers?
6. Frack Sand: The Unsung Hero Of The OPEC Oil War
7. Average Kerosene Price Drops to N298.19 in Jul’16 from N310.29 in Jul'16
8. The Next Sector To Recover From The Oil Price Crash
9. Average Kerosene Price Increases to N310.29 in Jul’16 from N237.49 in June'16
10. Average Diesel Price Increases to N206.55 in Jul’16 from N183.41 in June'16
11. Average Petrol Price Drops to N147.67 in Jul’16 from N148.54 in Jun'16
12. An Oil Company Struggling to Produce Oil
13. Average Diesel Price Increases to N183 in Jun'16 from N148 in May'16
14. Average Petrol Price Drops to N148.54 in Jun’16 from N150.28 in May'16
15. Oil Industry Faces Huge Worker Shortage
16. Deficit Reduction at the NNPC
17. Nigeria Attracts Infrastructure Investment in Oil & Gas;Signs MOUs with Chinese firms worth $80bn
18. Dangote Lekki Refinery, Petrochemical projects will boost Nigeria's economy- Ambode
19. Average Petrol Price Drops to N150.28 in May’16 from N162.82 in Apr '16
20. 55% of Total Domestic Crude Oil supply in April 2016 was via Direct Sales Direct Purchase Agreement