Monday, November 14, 2016 9:37 AM /NBS
NBS publishes October 2016 PMS/Petrol Price Watch. Actual price paid by consumers for petrol in October 2016 stood at N145.9 lower than N146.3 paid in September 2016 and higher than N93.5 paid in September 2015.
States with highest Average prices of Petrol in September 2016 were Yobe (N150), Nassarawa (N148) and Abia (N148). States with lowest Average price of Petrol were Osun (N144.3), Delta (N144.6) and Plateau (N143).
NB: The NBS report presents average monthly prices actually reportedly paid by households for PMS across the 36 States and FCT
See complete breakdown for October 2016 below.
1. CPI Rises to 18.3% in October, 0.48% Higher Than 17.9% September Rate
2. Average Kerosene Price Drops to N288.68 in Sep’16 from N298.19 in Aug'16
3. Average Diesel Price Drops to N192.69 in Sep'16 from N196.53 in Aug'16
4. Average Petrol Price Drops to N146.3 in Sep’16 from N147.3 in Aug'16
5. The Next Sector To Recover From The Oil Price Crash
6. Average Kerosene Price Increases to N310.29 in Jul’16 from N237.49 in June'16
7. Average Diesel Price Increases to N206.55 in Jul’16 from N183.41 in June'16
8. Average Petrol Price Drops to N147.67 in Jul’16 from N148.54 in Jun'16
9. An Oil Company Struggling to Produce Oil
10. Average Diesel Price Increases to N183 in Jun'16 from N148 in May'16
11. Average Petrol Price Drops to N148.54 in Jun’16 from N150.28 in May'16
12. Oil Industry Faces Huge Worker Shortage
13. Deficit Reduction at the NNPC
14. Nigeria Attracts Infrastructure Investment in Oil & Gas;Signs MOUs with Chinese firms worth $80bn
15. Dangote Lekki Refinery, Petrochemical projects will boost Nigeria's economy- Ambode
16. Average Petrol Price Drops to N150.28 in May’16 from N162.82 in Apr '16
17. 55% of Total Domestic Crude Oil supply in April 2016 was via Direct Sales Direct Purchase Agreement