Friday, December 23, 2016 12:37 PM / Proshare Research
Latest economic data reveals how the economy fare in 2016.
Nigeria’s GDP figure which was at 2.11% in Q4’15 and is now currently at -2.26% as at Q3’16. Also, latest unemployment rate figure from the NBS shows it moved from 10.40% in Q4’15 to 13.95 in Q3’16.
However, the country’s foreign reserves which was at US$28.97bn at the beginning of 2016 currently stands at US$25.25bn. The reserve recorded some improvements of latest to bring the figure to its current position.
Below is a table on Nigeria’ economic indicators in 2016.
1. 45 Resignations Announced by Quoted Companies in 2016
2. 104 Appointments Made by Quoted Companies in 2016
3. Agriculture Sector – PRESCO Tops on EPS as LIVESTOCK Tops on PE Ratio
4. Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading Drops in 2016
5. Stocks You Shouldn’t Touch – 62 Stocks Record No Price Movement in 2016
6. Stocks from the Final Services Sector Dominate the List of Penny Stocks in 2016
7. Santa Claus Rally: Stocks on Radar as December effects drive prices
8. NSE ASI Performance Review and How Key Sectors Fared in 2016
9. Egypt, Zimbabwe Stock Markets Lead African Markets in 2016 as Lusaka Exchange Top Losers
10. Argentina, Brazil Lead Performing Global Markets in 2016 as Madrid Exchange Leads Otherwise
11. Top Five Gainers and Losers on NSE in 2016
12. Movers and Shakers in 2016 -GUARANTY, SEPLAT Record Growth in Market CAP as FO, WAPCO Lead Otherwise
13. Global Market: Argentina, RTS Exchanges Top Performing Stock Markets in 2015
14. African Stocks record sterling returns among top global exchanges
15. Argentina records +98.38% 2013 YTD gains to lead Global Exchanges; NSE ASI makes top
16. 10 Best Performing Stock Markets in Q3 2013
17. Kenya, Nigeria lead Top 10 Performing African Exchanges
18. Global Market: Argentina, Italy Top Best Performing Stock Markets in the World