Friday, November 06, 2020 / 12:02 PM / By NSE / Header Image Credit: Northern Nigeria Flour Mills
Northern Nigeria Flour Mills
its Q2 2020 Unaudited results for the period ended September 30th, 2020.
- Revenue grew by 75.4% to N4.34bn from N2.47bn in the previous quarter.
- Profit before tax grew by 202.2% to N146.34m.
- Profit after tax grew by 195.4% to N146.34m.
- Net Assets grew by 189.7% to N2.88bn from N996.96m.
Visit Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
- NNFM Declares N68.5m PAT in Q1 2020 Results,
- NNFM To
Hold 48th AGM on September 8 2020 Lists Proxies...
Declares N64.6m PAT in Audited 2019 Results SP N4.30k ...
- NNFM Declares N212m Loss in Q3
Unaudited 2019 Results SP N4.30k ...
declares N153.32 Loss After Tax in Q2'19 Results,(SP:N4.30k)
Declares N10.78M PAT in Q1 2019 Results,(SP:N4.30k)
declares N169.659m Loss in Q3 2018 Results,(SP:N3.95k)
declares N97.503m Loss in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N5.00k)
Declares N78.06m Loss in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N7.20k)
Declares N60.99m Loss in 2018 Audited Results,(SP:N6.55k)