Tuesday, November 28, 2017 04.49PM / ACAP
Have you for once considered what value you get from putting money in your bank savings accounts over a period of time? Perhaps at best for conventional saving account products, you may earn interest below 5% per annum if you do not withdraw from the account over a certain period. In addition, withdrawals must not exceed a certain number of times for the account to accrue the interest.
Do you know however, that you can in fact earn much more in returns if you put the same amount in a mutual fund product such as ACAP CanaryGrowth Fund and ACAP Income Fund?
Here are a few reasons why you should prefer putting your savings in ACAP CanaryGrowth Fund and ACAP Income Fund compared to conventional savings products:
2. You earn competitive returns on the mutual Funds in multiples of a savings account interest.
3. There is a high level of security of your investment in the mutual Funds because Fund Managers are regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
4. Your investments in the mutual Funds are professionally managed to achieve optimal returns while ensuring their preservation from value erosion.
5. You achieve increased income overtime in relation to your investments in financial instruments.
Get your money to work for you by investing in ACAP CanaryGrowth Fund and ACAP Income Fund to achieve twin objectives of capital preservation and superior returns.
For inquiries log on to: www.acapng.com or call: 012912406, 0809 192 2227.
2. Where Do I Put My Money?
3. Afrinvest Plutus Fund Opens for Subscription
4. Stanbic IBTC Money market fund suffers highest weekly outflow since 2009
5. Cordros shares more details about its Money Market Fund
6. Initial Public Offering of the Cordros Money Market Fund
7. NSE Lists N2bn Greenwich Money Market Fund
8. Pioneer Memorandum Money Market Fund Listing on FMDQ
9. Access Bank Encourages Savings through Family Fortune Promo