Tuesday, February 14, 2017/ 5:22 PM / CBN
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), in furtherance of its mandate for the development of the electronic payments system in Nigeria, hereby releases the Exposure Guidelines on Instant (Inter-bank) Electronic Funds Transfer Services in Nigeria, 2016 (Revised) for your review and comments.
Kindly forward your comments in hard copy to the Director, Banking and Payments System Department and in soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before February 24, 2017.
Thank you for your usual cooperation.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLAD GUIDELINES
1. Banking Sector Records 910.18m Volume of Transaction in 2016 on Electronic Payment Channels - NBS
2. Blockchain Technology:Nigeria must align with International best practices-Prof Segun Ajibola
3. SEC Warns Against Investments in Crypto-currencies and other Virtual or Digital Currencies
4. SimbaPay Launches Mobile Money Transfer Service to Ghana and Uganda
5. Forward movement in e-payments