Thursday, April 05, 2018 /02:35PM / NSE
On behalf of the Board of Directors and Management of Meyer PIc., we write to inform the Nigerian Stock Exchange and our esteemed shareholders that:
1. The Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2017 was not filed by the due date of 31st March 2018;
2. The delay in filing the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 3lst December 2017 was due to certain legacy reconciliation issues which could not be resolved before the submission deadline of 315t March 2018. Our Board was mindful of the critical need to properly resolve the reconciliation issues in order to present accurate audited financial statements to the Exchange and the investing public.
3. The Management anticipates that the 2017 audit exercise will be completed soon and the Financial Statements will be filed with The Exchange on or before 3oth April 2018.
4. We regret the delay and inconvenience the late filing may have caused and assure you that all efforts are being made to redress the situation. We appeal to the Exchange and our shareholders for your understanding and assure you of our commitment to abiding by best corporate governance practices at all times.
1. MEYER Declares N156.58 million Loss in Q3''17 Result,(SP:N0.91k)
2. DNMEYER Declares N98.26 million Loss in Q2 2017 Result,(SP:N0.91k)
5. DNMEYER Declares N19.78 million PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N0.70k)
7. DNMEYER Appoints Kayode Okuwa as New Managing Director