Saturday, November 11, 2017 08:00 AM / Proshare
From the Editor’s Desk
In the week ahead the National Bureau of Statisticswill make available inflation figures for the month of October 2017. We do expect month on month inflation to sustain its slide due to monetary sterilization effort by the Central Bank. Core inflation has maintained a downward trajectory; we really do not see any material change that can force a reversal in the present trajectory. We expect a slight fall in headline, even though transportation cost still remains a headwind to retail food prices.
In the same week, Treasury bills worth N119 .1 billion will mature, while the Central Bank auctions 91 days, 182 days and 364 day bills worth N32.4 billion, N22.82 billion, and N64.85 billion, respectively, thereby leaving the money market more in a neutral position.
Monday, November 13, 2017
The MSCI Index review changes for the MSCI Nigeria Indexes will be announced together with the November 2017 Semi-Annual Index Review today. The Women in Management & Business (WimBiz) 16th Annual Conference themed “The Future is Here” will commence today.
The Securities and Exchange Commission will hold an interactive session with the media today, while the 2nd Annual Pension/Admin Conference 2017 commences in Abuja.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
The 6th Developing-8 (D-8) Ministerial Meeting on Industry will commence today in Abuja, while the National Higher Education Forum 2017 commences.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
The Central Bank of Nigeria plans to offer N32.44 billion in 3-month paper, N22.82 billion in 6-month paper, and N64.68 billion in 1-year paper in its Treasury Bills (T-Bills) Primary Market Auction today.
PwC Nigeria's Data and Analytics Conference and the 5th Infrastructure Asset Summit Africa 2017 will hold today, as well as the Abuja Blockchain & Digital Currency Summit.
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Nigerian Breweries Plc will be marked down from today having declared a dividend of 100 Kobo. The Lagos Small Business Summit and the SME Brands Conference & Expo will hold today.
SCOA Plc and Guinea Insurance Plc will hold their Annual General Meeting today.
Friday, November 17, 2017
Phillips Consulting will hold its training on Team Challenges and Development today in Abuja.
Saturday, November 18, 2017
The National Bureau of Statistics will today release the October 2017 Consumer Price Index & Inflation, AGO/Diesel Price, PMS/Petrol, HHK/Kerosene, Transport Fare, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (cooking gas) and Selected Food Prices Watch. The Global Entrepreneurship Week will be celebrated today in Lagos.
For further information, enquiry or submission of information, kindly
contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0700 PROSHARE
Proshare Confidential - States and the Rising Weight of Debt
2. What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 301017
3. What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 211017
4. What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 161017
2. Market Sentiment Turns Negative as NSEASI Dips by -0.24%
3. Market Maintains Uptrend as NSEASI Inches Up Further by 0.34%
4. Stock Market Resumes Uptrend as NSEASI Closes Above 37,000bpts
5. Market Opens The Week Negative as NSEASI Dips Marginally by -0.02%
2. Ahead of Next T-bills Auction Scheduled Nov 15th, 2017
3. Our Strategy Will Mitigate Debt Service Risk - FG
4. WISE Discusses “Building Your Financial Future: The New Disruptors”
5. SEC Proposes New Rule on Green Bonds and Sundry Amendments to Its Rules
6. PFAs as the Next Investment Destination - A Case study of FCMB and Legacy Pension
7. Nigerian Pension Industry: When “Big” is not enough
8. Data Science Nigeria Bootcamp: Passion, Learning, and a Lady Hackathon Winner
9. The rise of cryptocurrencies – an overview
10. NB Plc Q3 2017 Results - PBT and PAT Declined by -84% YoY and -75% YoY Respectively
11. SCOA declares N385.57 million PAT in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N3.59k)
12. GUINEAINS Declares N69.91 mln PAT in Q3''17 result,(SP:N0.50k)