Saturday, October 14, 2017 08:00 AM / Proshare
From the Editor’s Desk
Fig 1: Rainfall Statistics in some selected towns in 2016
Source: CBN, Proshare research
Monday, October 16, 2017
The 47th Annual Accountants' Conference of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), the 2nd Annual Nigeria Mining Week Expo 2017 and the 3rd African International Conference on Islamic Finance will commence today in Abuja.
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
The National Bureau of Statistics will today release the September 2017 Consumer Price Index & Inflation, AGO/Diesel Price, PMS/Petrol, HHK/Kerosene, Transport Fare, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (cooking gas) and Selected Food Prices Watch.
Meristem Securities Limited will today launch its investment game – MeriGame at the Nigerian Stock Exchange, while the Worldview Education Fair an event dedicated to helping institutions recruit prospective international students from Nigeria will hold in Abuja.
The National Branding Conference 2017 organised by Brandzone in conjunction with the Centre for Values in Leadership will hold today in Lagos.
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
The Board of Directors of Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) will meet today to discuss the Unaudited Financial Statements for the third quarter ended September 30, 2017
The Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo 2017 themed “Harnessing Tomorrow’s Energy Today: A Unified Approach” will commence today in Abuja while the 24th Annual LAPO Development Forum, themed “Galvanizing SMEs towards inclusive development” holds in Lagos.
Thursday, October 19, 2017
The Nigerian-South African Chamber of Commerce October 2017 Breakfast meeting sponsored by Phillips Consulting will hold today in Lagos. Commercial Risk Africa (CRA) in Partnership with Association of Enterprise Risk Management Professionals (AERMP) will hold the 3rd Risk Frontiers West Africa Risk Conference today.
BudgIT will today launch its 2017 Edition of its State of States Report in Abuja, while Verdant Zeal in conjunction with the Kaduna State Government will hold an Innovation Roundtable themed “How Innovation drives Entrepreneurship: The Case for SMEs & Start-Ups” in Kaduna.
Royal Exchange Plc will hold its Annual General Meeting today in Kano.
Check out our Events
for event details and follow us on Web, TV, APP
and Social Media for updates as the week unfolds. Yours to Serve
Contact for Details:
For further information, enquiry or submission of information, kindly contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0700 PROSHARE
Nigerian Capital Market and FX Online Trading Portals Ranking Report H2 2017
The Nigerian Capital Market Service Report – September 2017
What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 021017
3. 4. What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 180917
2. Mining and Tourism in Nigeria: The Case for the Preservation of Shere Hills (3)
3. UAE Securities And Commodities Authority (SCA) Launched A Strategy For Islamic Capital Mkt Dev. Dissecting the FGN’s N100bn Sukuk (Bond) Offering
4. Meristem Securities to Officially Launch its MeriGame Portal on October 17
5. UBA Kicks Off 4th Annual Essay Competition
6. Encomium as Airtel Honours Primary School Teachers
Accion Mfb marks 10th anniversary, commits to deepening financial inclusion in Nigeria
8. GTBank Plc Announces Board Meeting to Consider Q3’17 Financial Statements
9. Nigeria-Based Guaranty Trust Bank 'B-B' And 'ngBBB-ngA-2' Ratings Affirmed; Outlook Stable
10. Clean Energy in the Policy Mix
11. Forte Oil Plc: Powering an Integrated Energy Model
12. Riding The Energy Transition - Oil Beyond 2040
13. Microfinance banks and the VAT legislation: Is there a case for exemption?
14. NSACC Breakfast:Trade Minister,Enelamah advocates viable Nigeria,South Africa relations
15. The 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) is Incomplete – BudgIT
16. ROYALEX Declares N203.32 mln PAT in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N0.50k)