Saturday, July 06, 2019 08:00 AM / Proshare Content
Nigeria: Economic Dashboard @ 050719
Source: Vetiva Fixed Income Report–
July 05, 2019
System liquidity improved to ₦583
billion. Consequently, the Interbank Call rated moderated 85bps to 3.86%.
In the T-bills space, trading remained positive, with average yield declining
6bps, as demand was observed at the mid-to-long end of the curve. Most notably,
yield on the 328DTM bill moderated 27bps to settle at 12.98%. For the week,
average yield declined 24bps. Meanwhile, as expected, activity in the bond
space turned bullish, with average yields on benchmark bonds declining 6bps d/d
and 27bps w/w. Remarkably, the yield on the 12.40% FGN MAR 2026 bond declined
37bps to settle at 14.20% today.
With liquidity remaining at healthy levels, we expect demand in the T-bills
space to remain healthy at the start of next week. Meanwhile, in the bond
space, we expect investors to continue to favour longer-dated bonds.
Tuesday, July 09, 2019
The Digital PayExpo 2019 will hold on this day at Eko Hotels & Suites, Lagos,
while Fidelity Bank Plc will on the same day feature Mr. Olufemi
Awoyemi, Founder/Chairman, Proshare during its Fidelity SME Forum Radio Program.
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Omoluabi Mortgage Bank Plc will on this day hold its Annual General Meeting at Aurora conference &
Event Centre, Osogbo, Osun State while the National Bureau of Statistics will on the same day release the 2018/19 Socio-Economic Survey.
Meristem Securities Limited will on this day hold a training on Understanding Financial Market while
the Certificate In Entrepreneurial Management (CEM) Training will hold on the same day in Lagos.
The Nigerian Economic Summit Group rebranding will take place on this day in Ikoyi, Lagos.
Thursday, July 11, 2019
The Fintech Institute of Nigeria will on this day hold a training on Cybersecurity Fundamentals: Winning the
Cyberwar before it Starts at Victoria Island, Lagos Bankers House,
Adeola Hopewell Street, while the Mega Clima Africa Hvac Expo will
hold on the same day at Landmark Centre, Lagos, Nigeria.
Trans-Nationawide Express Plc will on this day hold its Annual
General Meeting at Airport Hotel, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos,
while Secure Electronic Technology Plc will on the same day hold its Annual General Meeting at Events
Warehouse, Plot CDE Industrial Crescent, Ilupeju, Lagos.
The LSEG Companies to Inspire Africa 2017/2019 Lagos Launch will hold on this day at Four Point by Sheraton, Victoria Island Lagos,
while the Chartered
Institute of Arbitrators Nigeria Branch Abuja
Chapter will on the same day hold a Mini
Lecture Series at JICAM centre, Garki 2, Abuja.
Friday, July 12, 2019
The Customer Experience (Cx) West Africa Summit will hold on this day with the theme the Transformational power of Customer
Experience Management (CEM) in Business Growth at Lekki, Lagos Lilygate
Check out our Events Calendar for event details and follow
us on Web, TV, APP and Social
for updates as the week unfolds. Yours to Serve!
Contact for Details:
For further information,
enquiry or submission of information, kindly email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0700PROSHARE
(070077674273). Call us NOW!
Latest Reports This Past Week
NIPOST Generates N7.05bn As Revenue in 2018 - NBS
2. Average Fare Paid For Bus Journey Within City
Decreased By -2.74% MoM to N176.28 in May 2019 - NBS
Videos This Past Week
More Economy, Business, Finance, Investment, Creative Art Videos from WebTV
Previous Week(s) Market Outlook
What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 240619
What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 100619
What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 030619
What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 270519
5. What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 010719
NSEASI Dips By -0.26% As Sell
Pressure Perseveres Amid Positive Market Breadth
Investors Lose N8.77bn As
Market Maintains Negative Posture; NSEASI Dips By -0.07%
NSEASI Dips Further By -0.74%
As Market Sentiment Remains Negative
Investors Lose N155.23bn As
Market Opens The Week Negative; NSEASI Dips By -5.78% YTD
Read More - The Monthly Proshare CONFIDENTIAL
1. MTN Listing: Price Momentum Breaks on Rise In Traded Stocks; Proshare Writes Memo to Market
2. Budget 2019: The Hidden Monsters
3. Surviving Uncertain Times in the Nigerian Financial Market
4. The Rich, The Poor and Buharinomics
5. Nigerian Banks’ Performance – H1 2018
6. AMCON and Financial Services Debt Burden in Nigeria
7. Poverty Tracker and Nigeria: Raising The Red Flag
8. POCKET Economics: Addressing Income Inequality
9. The Silent Drug Epidemic: A Gathering Storm
10. Judging IMF’s Position on Development Indices
11. Money Market: The Folk Road
12. The Headache of Missing Targets
13. 2018 Outlook on the Nigerian Economy: The Need for an Even Keel
14. Nigeria External Economy and the White Noise of Import Dependency
15. States and the Rising Weight of Debt
16. Money Supply: Reeling from Policy Response
17. How Rail and Energy Will Deliver a Robust Economy for Nigeria
18. Too Big Government: The Hysteria of Developmental Quagmire
19. The Nigerian Debt Conundrum and the Need for Automatic Stabilizers