Tuesday, February 11, 2020 03:32 PM / Proshare MARKETS/ Header Image Credit: @NigeriaGov
Reference: Proshare MARKETS
Equities market closed today on a positive note, as NSEASI appreciated by +0.36% to close at 27,871.90 points as against -1.05% depreciation recorded previously. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at +3.84%.
See Index Performance Trend
Market Breadth (Look Up Market Data)
Market breadth closed negative as UACN led 12 Gainers as against 15 Losers topped by SKYAVN at the end of today's session- an Unimproved performance when compared with previous outlook.
See gainers list
See losers list
Market turnover closes positive as volume moved up by +38.03% as against -34.14% downtick recorded in the previous session. UBA, GUARANTY and ZENITHBANK were the most active to boost market turnover. GUARANTY and ZENITHBANK topped market value list.
See Value Boosters
NEM leads the list of active stocks that recorded impressive volume spike at the end of today's session.
Click Here To View Today's Market Action All of today's news and market information
For further information, Contact us - email@example.com
1. NSEASI Dips By -1.05% To Open The Week Negative; Closes Below 28,000bpts
2. What To Expect From The Markets This Week- 100220
3. Investors Lose N239.06bn WoW As NSEASI Dips By -2.69% To Close The Week Negative
4. Investors Gain N26.41bn; NSEASI Inches Up By 0.17% As Market Sentiment Turns Positive
5. Investors Lose N174.37bn As NSEASI Dips By -1.19% Amid Improved Market Breadth
6. Investors Lose N52.09bn; NSEASI Dips By -0.35% As Market Sentiment Remains Negative
7. Investors Lose N159.75bn As NSEASI Dips By -1.08% To Open The Week Negative