Monday, November 02, 2020 / 03:24 PM / Proshare
MARKETS / Header Image Credit: Proshare
market closed today on a negative note, as NSEASI depreciated by -0.17% to close at 30,479.39 basis
points as against +3.71%
appreciation recorded previously. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently
stands at +13.55%.
See Index Performance Trend
Breadth (Look Up Market Data)
Market breadth closed negative as LIVESTOCK led 22 Gainers as against 26 Losers topped by CILEASING at the end of today's session - an unimproved
performance when compared with previous outlook.
See gainers list
See losers list
Market turnover closes negative as
volume moved down by -53.37% as against +115.27% uptick recorded in the previous session. FIDELITYBK , ZENITHBANK and DANGSUGAR were the most active to boost market turnover. ZENITHBANK and DANGSUGAR topped market value list.
See Value Boosters
MOBIL leads the list of active stocks that recorded
impressive volume spike at the end of today's session.
Other Volume Spikes
Click Here To View
Today's Market Action All of today's news and market
For further information, Contact us
1. What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 021120
2. Investors Gain N958.41bn WoW as NSEASI Inches Up by 6.39% to Close the Week Positive
3. Investors Gain N239.03bn as NSEASI Inches Up by 1.58%, Closes Above 29,000bpts
4. Investors Gain N105.76bn as NSEASI Inches Up by 0.70% Amid Improved Market Breadth
5. Investors Gain N42.28bn as NSEASI Inches Up by 0.28% to Open the Week Positive
6. What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 261020
7. Investors Gain N19.66bn WoW as NSEASI Inches Up by 0.13% to Close the Week Positive