22, 2020 / 03:42 PM / Proshare MARKETS / Header Image Credit: Twitter; @followlasg
Equities market closed
today on a positive note, as NSEASI appreciated by +0.40% to close at 28,563.87 basis points as
against -0.75% depreciation recorded previously. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns
currently stands at +6.41%.
Breadth (Look Up
Market breadth closed positive as UACN led 21 Gainers as
against 12 Losers topped by WAPIC at the end of today's session - an improved
performance when compared with previous outlook.
Market turnover closes
negative as volume moved down by -4.67% as against +9.84% uptick
recorded in the previous session. GUARANTY, ACCESS and ZENITHBANK were the most active to boost market turnover. GUARANTY and ZENITHBANK topped market value list.
STANBIC leads the list of active stocks that recorded
impressive volume spike at the end of today's session.
Click Here To
View Today's Market Action All of today's news and market
For further information,
Contact us - email@example.com
1. Investors Lose N113.07bn as NSEASI Dips by -0.75%, Halts
2. Investors Gain N3.93bn as NSEASI Inches Up Marginally by
0.03% Amid Improved Market Breadth
3. NSEASI Closed Flat Amid Negative Market Turnover
4. What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 191020
5. Investors Gain N127.61bn WoW as NSEASI Inches Up by 0.86%
to Close the Week Positive
6. NSEASI Remained Flat Amid Improved Market Turnover, YTD
Return Stands at 5.60%
7. NSEASI Closed Flat as Market Breadth Closed Positive
8. Investors Gain N3.42bn as NSEASI Inches Up Marginally by
0.02% Amid Improved Market Breadth