Friday, October 23,
2020 / 03:39 PM / Proshare MARKETS / Header Image Credit: Twitter; @FMICNigeria
Equities market closed
today on a positive note, as NSEASI appreciated by +0.47% to close at 28,697.06 basis points as
against +0.40% appreciation recorded previously. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns
currently stands at +6.91%.
Breadth (Look Up
Market breadth closed positive as NASCON led 20 Gainers as
against 6 Losers topped by NNFM at the end of today's session - an improved
performance when compared with previous outlook.
Market turnover closes
negative as volume moved down by -9.11% as against -4.67% downtick
recorded in the previous session. ACCESS, GUARANTY and UBA were the most active to boost market turnover. GUARANTY and ACCESS topped market value list.
AFRINSURE leads the list of active stocks that recorded
impressive volume spike at the end of today's session.
For further information,
Contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Investors Gain N59.78bn as NSEASI Inches Up by 0.40% Amid
Improved Market Breadth
2. Investors Lose N113.07bn as NSEASI Dips by -0.75%, Halts
3. Investors Gain N3.93bn as NSEASI Inches Up Marginally by
0.03% Amid Improved Market Breadth
4. NSEASI Closed Flat Amid Negative Market Turnover
5. What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 191020
6. Investors Gain N127.61bn WoW as NSEASI Inches Up by 0.86%
to Close the Week Positive
7. NSEASI Remained Flat Amid Improved Market Turnover, YTD
Return Stands at 5.60%
8. NSEASI Closed Flat as Market Breadth Closed Positive
9. Investors Gain N3.42bn as NSEASI Inches Up Marginally by
0.02% Amid Improved Market Breadth
10. Investors Lose N40.67bn as NSEASI Dips by -0.27% to Open
the Week Negative