Friday, May 22, 2020 / 1:35 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Medium
MTN Nigeria has today provided an update on the
utilisation so far of its network initiatives to provide its customers and
partners with connectivity during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to MTN's direct contributions to
support the fight against COVID-19, including support to CACOVID (N1 billion),
Federal and State Governments (communications support) and the NCDC (Devices,
airtime, SMS channel and data) MTN has provided our customers with a range of
free services fo help make communication easier.
As at May 15th 2020 our network has
- More than 2 Billion free SMS sent by over 40
- About 3000 Terrabytes of free data utilised to
access zero-rated health websites and access our Ayoba messaging app.
- Over 1.7 Million free money transfers by about
100,000 people using the MoMo Agent Network (offer ended May 1st).
Visit MTN Nigeria Communications Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q1 2020 Unaudited Results
- MTN Nigeria To Prioritise 4G Expansion...
- MTNN Notifies of Resolutions Passed At Its Annual
- MTN Nigeria Q1 2020 Results Review: Maintaining
- MTNN Declares N51bn PAT in Q1 2020
- NSE Publishes Securities Lending Report for April
17th, 2020; MTNN, NB, Available To Be Lent
- COVID-19: MTN Floats Y'ello Hope Package To Support
Virus Containment Efforts
- MTN Nigeria
Unveils Y'ello Hope Package to Address the Impact of COVID-19
- Moody's Assigns Ratings to Dangote Cement Plc's DMTN
Program and Proposed Series 1 Notes
Launches Free Daily Data Lifeline to Keep South Africa Connected During
- MTNN Implements Safety Measures To Curb Coronavirus
- MTN Uganda To Pay $100m For Licence Renewal