Thursday, July 26, 2018 01.55PM / Boye Olusanya, CEO, 9Mobile
The Board of 9Mobile today announced the extension of the timeline for closure of the acquisition process.
The timeline extension was considered necessary to enable parties involved in the sale process to finalise the requisite transaction documentation to facilitate a smooth closure and transition to the new investor.
The Board of 9mobile is pleased with the progress made thus far and expects the acquisition process to be completed as soon as possible. Further updates in this regard will be provided in due course.
We hereby thank our invaluable customers for their support and reiterate our continuing commitment to providing best-in-class telecommunication service.
3. Speech by Stanley Jacobs, Head,Consumer Distribution, Ecobank upon Election as the Chairman of CeBIH
4. The Telecom Space: Subscribers on the Increase
5. Africa Jumps the Bandwagon: Race Towards a Cashless Economy
6. Firstbank Partners with WorldRemit for Digital Money Transfers To Nigeria
7. UBA Disrupts future of Payments for SMEs, Introduces Master Pass QR Bot
8. Banking Sector Records 457.23m Volume of Transactions in Q1 2018 - NBS
9. Card Failure Issues: Why Banks must step up Seamless Services
10. PayPal to Offer Debit Cards and Mobile Cheque Deposits to Unbanked
11. Pick-up in Internet Subscriptions
12. Growing The Nigerian Economy Through The Mobile and Telecom Sector
13. Visible Increase in Internet Subscriptions
14. Total Active Voice Subscription Increased by 3.69% in Q4 2017 – NBS