Thursday, November 05, 2020 / 03:39 PM / Proshare Markets / Header Image Credit: Twitter; @GovKaduna
Reference: Proshare MARKETS
Equities market closed
today on a negative note, as NSEASI depreciated by -0.01% to close at 30,738.92 basis points as against +0.03% appreciation recorded
previously. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at +14.52%.
See Index Performance Trend
Market Breadth (Look Up Market Data)
Market breadth closed positive as TRANSCORP led 18 Gainers as against 17 Losers topped by LINKASSURE at the end of today's session - an improved
performance when compared with previous outlook.
See gainers list
See losers list
Market turnover closes positive as volume moved up by +50.16% as against -14.77% downtick recorded in the previous session. FBNH , BUACEMENT and ACCESS were the most active to boost market
turnover. BUACEMENT and ZENITHBANK topped market value list.
See Value Boosters
BUACEMENT leads the list of active stocks that
recorded impressive volume spike at the end of today's session.
Click Here To View Today's Market Action All of today's news
and market information
For further information, Contact us - email@example.com
1. Investors Gain N4.39bn as
NSEASI Inches Up Marginally by 0.03% Amid Negative Market Turnover
2. Investors Gain N132.80bn as NSEASI Inches Up by 0.83% Amid
Renewed Bargain Hunting
3. Investors Lose N26.81bn as NSEASI Dips by 0.17% to Open the Week
4. What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 021120
5. Investors Gain N958.41bn WoW as NSEASI Inches Up by 6.39% to
Close the Week Positive
6. Investors Gain N239.03bn as NSEASI Inches Up by 1.58%, Closes
7. Investors Gain N105.76bn as NSEASI Inches Up by 0.70% Amid
Improved Market Breadth
8. Investors Gain N42.28bn as NSEASI Inches Up by 0.28% to
Open the Week Positive