Friday, August 2, 2019 03:40 PM / Proshare MARKETS / Header Image Credit: Boi Nigeria
Reference: Proshare MARKETS
Equities market closed today on a negative note, as NSEASI depreciated by 0.43% to close at 27,630.46 points as against 0.11% appreciation recorded previously. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at -12.09%.
See Index Performance Trend
Market Breadth (Look Up Market Data)
Market breadth closed flat as CILEASING led 17 Gainers as against 17 Losers topped by CONTINSURE at the end of today’s session- an improved performance when compared with previous outlook.
See gainers list
See losers list
Market turnover closes positive as volume moved up by 66.04% as against 61.35% downtick recorded in the previous session. MTNN, ZENITHBANK and ACCESS were the most active to boost market turnover. DANGCEM and MTNN topped market value list.
See Value Boosters
CONTINSURE leads the list of active stocks that recorded impressive volume spike at the end of today’s session.
MTN Share Price and Volume Traded From May 16th 2019
OANDO Share Price and Volume Traded From May 31st 2019
For further information, Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Investors Gain N14.72bn As Market Sentiment Turns Positive; NSEASI Inches Up By 0.11%
2. Investors Lose N50.70bn As Sell Pressure Persists; NSEASI Dips By -0.37%
3. Ecobank Nigeria: The Case For Restructuring, Repositioning and Retooling
4. Investors Lose N63.25bn as NSEASI Dips By 0.46%
5. Market Closes Green as NSEASI Inches Up By 0.11% To Open The Week Positive
6. What To Expect From The Markets This Week - 290719
7. Investors Lose N444.64bn WoW As NSEASI Dips By -0.003% To Close The Week Negative
8. Market Maintains Negative Posture As NSEASI Closes Below 28,000bpts
9. Market Resumes Negative Posture As NSEASI Dips By -0.20%
10. NSEASI Inches Up By 1.21%; Closes Above 28,000bpts
11. Market Resumes Negative Posture as NSEASI Dips By -0.40% To Open The Week Negative