Monday, July 20, 2020 12:35PM / NSE/ Header Image Credit: Jaizbank
The members of Jaiz Bank Plc at its 8th Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday, July 16, 2020 at the Bank's Registered Office No. 73 Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Business District, Abuja. Federal Capital Territory at 1. 00a.m proposed and unanimously passed the following resolutions:
1. That the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2019, together with the Report of the Directors, Report of the Audit Committee, and Auditors' Reports thereon be and is hereby received.
2. That a final dividend of N0.03kobo per share be sanctioned and the directors be and are hereby authorized to pay the same on Thursday, July 16, 2020, to shareholders whose names appeared in the Company's Register of Members by close of business on Friday, June 26, 2020 subject to the deduction of the appropriate withholding tax at the time of payment, as recommended by the Board.
3. That Alhaji (Dr.) Muhammadu Indimi, OFR who is retiring by rotation be and is hereby re- elected as a director of Jaiz Bank Plc.
4. That the under-listed persons be and are hereby elected as directors of the Bank:
a. Alhaji Mamun Ibrahim Maude
b. Mr. Seedy Niie (representing Islamic Development Bank).
5. That the remuneration and expenses of the Company's External Auditors, Messrs. Ahmed Zakari & Co. be fixed by the Directors in respect of the period ending December 31, 2020 pursuant to section 361(1) (b) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act Cap C20, Laws of the Federation 2004 (CAMA).
6. That pursuant to Section 359 (4) and (5) of the CAMA, an Audit Committee of the Company be and is hereby appointed as follows:
The following are to constitute the membership of the Committee:
1. (a) Directors:
(i) Alhaji (Dr.) Aminu Dantata, CON
(ii) Alhaji (Dr.) Umaru Kwairanga
(iii) Alhaji (Dr.) Musbahu M. Bashir
2. (a) Shareholder Representatives:
(i) Alhaji Shehu Muhammed, FCA
(ii) Alhaji Mohammed Gulani Shuaibu, FCA
(iii) Alhaji Lawal Ibrahim Ozomata, FCA
Visit Jaiz Bank Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q1 2020 Unaudited Results