Monday, July 11 2016 3:15PM /NSE
· Union Dicon Plc signs HOA with PNG Gas.
· In Final negotiations to acquire Rice Farming operations
In a continuation of its strategic plan to becoming a fully integrated Agro Industrial National champion, Union Dicon Salt has signed a Heads of Agreement with PNG Gas in Delta State to supply gas to its proposed starch processing plant in Umutu in Delta State.
Furthermore, it is in final stages of negotiation to acquire the 2nd largest rice farm in Nigeria.
Union Dicon Salt Plc (NSE: UNIONDICON) operates in the Nigerian Consumer Goods Sector.
UDS Plc has been diversifying into the Agro Industrial Sector, with an initial concentration of Cassava, and Starch processing.
UDS Plc IS building the largest industrial starch processing facility in Nigeria.
1. Union Dicon Salt Plc to Hold Facts Behind the Restructuring; To Present Five Year Strategy
2. Union Dicon Plc Replaces Cargill as Core Investor in $100m Alape Staple Crop Processing Zone
3. Union Dicon Salt Plc Continues Implementation of Transformation Strategy
4. UNIONDICON Declares N87.62 mln Loss in 2014 Audited Result SP N11.84k
5. UNIONDICON Lists 41 000 000 New Shares
UNIONDICON releases audited 12 13 results with N11.8million PAT in 13 SP N14.11k
CBO Capital Partners announced as Core Investor in Union Dicon Salt