Wednesday, January 11, 2017 6:04 PM / Proshare Markets
The services sector has twenty-three (23) companies listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
A quick review of the EPS ratio of the services sector reveals that AIRSERVICE tops and closely followed by CAPHOTEL and ABCTRANS while RTBRISCOE and TOURIST lead otherwise with negative EPS.
A review of the PE Ratio of the services sector shows that INTERLINK and NSLTECH top the table while IKEJAHOTEL and UPL lead otherwise with negative figures.
RTBRISCOE tops services sector on Return on Equity (RoE) ratio while TANTALIZER recorded the least ratio with a negative figure.
Also, AIRSERVICE tops services sector’s PAT Margin as INITSPLC follows on the ladder, while AFROMEDIA and LEARNAFRCA recorded the least percentage figure.
Services sector records four (4) gainers to thirteen (13) losers in 2016 as at 30th December, 2016. LEARNAFRCA tops the list of gainers with +12.68% while INTERLINK tops the losers’ chart with -88.71% loss.
1. Industrial Goods Sector – DANGCEM, BETAGLAS & 9 Others Record Positive EPS Figure in 2016
2. ICT Sector – ETRANZACT Records +64.47% Gain in 2016
3. Nigerian Stock Market: Review of 2016 and Outlook for 2017
4. Trading Statistics in 2016 - UBA, WEMANK Top Market Total Volume in 2016
5. Extract from Financials - ETI Tops Companies by Turnover as DANGCEM Leads on PAT
6. 2017 in Perspective: 8 Stocks to BUY and HOLD in 2017....
7. 82 Quoted Companies Declared Dividends and Bonuses in 2016
8. 38 out of 47 Stocks Listed Between 2008 and 2016 Trade Below Their Listing Prices
9. 7 Stocks With PE Ratio Within Average Market Acceptable Ratio
10. Consumer Goods Sector – NESTLE, CHAMPION and NB Record Over 1,000 PE Ratio
11. Healthcare Sector Records No Gainer as EKOCORP Tops on EPS and PE Ratio
12. Real Estate Sector -UAC-PROP Drops by -62.56%; Records 164.84 PE Ratio
13. Financial Services Sector – NESF Records 47.42 EPS Ratio as Banking Stocks Dominate Gainers List.
14. Conglomerates Sector – TRANSCORP Records Negative EPS as AGLEVENT Records +35.48% Gain.
15. Nigeria’s Economic Indicators in 2016
16. 45 Resignations Announced by Quoted Companies in 2016
17. 104 Appointments Made by Quoted Companies in 2016
18. Agriculture Sector – PRESCO Tops on EPS as LIVESTOCK Tops on PE Ratio
19. Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading Drops in 2016
20. Stocks You Shouldn’t Touch – 62 Stocks Record No Price Movement in 2016
21. Stocks from the Final Services Sector Dominate the List of Penny Stocks in 2016
22. Santa Claus Rally: Stocks on Radar as December effects drive prices
23. NSE ASI Performance Review and How Key Sectors Fared in 2016
24. Egypt, Zimbabwe Stock Markets Lead African Markets in 2016 as Lusaka Exchange Top Losers
25. Argentina, Brazil Lead Performing Global Markets in 2016 as Madrid Exchange Leads Otherwise
26. Top Five Gainers and Losers on NSE in 2016
27. Movers and Shakers in 2016 -GUARANTY, SEPLAT Record Growth in Market CAP as FO, WAPCO Lead Otherwise
28. Global Market: Argentina, RTS Exchanges Top Performing Stock Markets in 2015
29. African Stocks record sterling returns among top global exchanges
30. Argentina records +98.38% 2013 YTD gains to lead Global Exchanges; NSE ASI makes top
31. 10 Best Performing Stock Markets in Q3 2013
32. Kenya, Nigeria lead Top 10 Performing African Exchanges
33. Global Market: Argentina, Italy Top Best Performing Stock Markets in the World