Tuesday, March 28, 2017/6:40 PM/NSE
The Board and Management of R.T.Briscoe (Nigeria) PLC hereby inform the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the general public that discussions are ongoing with the 7 banks to which our company is indebted, for a restructuring of our credit facilities.
One of the banks recently advertised in daily newspapers, notices of the petition for winding up that it brought against the company in July 2016.
We wish to assure our stakeholders and the general public that we are hopeful of restructuring our credit facilities with our bankers and settling our debts in the course of time.
1. R.T. Briscoe Nigeria Plc Notification of Likely Delay in the Filing of the Audited Financial State
2. R.T. Briscoe Nigeria Plc Announces Date Of Meeting and Closed Period
3. RTBRISCOE Releases Q1 Q2 and Q3 16 Results Declares N1.73 billion loss in Q3 SP N0.50k
4. RTBRISCOE Declares N4.18 billion loss in 2015 Audited Results SP N0.50k
5. RTBRISCOE declares N1.48 billion loss in Q3 15 result SP N0.53k