Monday, April 3, 2017 2:45 PM/ NSE
Oando PLC announces a delay to the publishing of its results for the year ended 31 December 2016.
The Board has approved the audited Financial Statements and we hope to be in a position to file the accounts by close of business on Monday, 03 April 2017 subject to final regulatory approval.
Oando PLC apologizes for any inconvenience caused and will update the market in due course.
1. Oando Plc - Some Improvement in Q3’16 Financials
2. Oando Plc Posts N330 Billion Top Line Revenue in YTD September 2016 Results
3. OANDO Declares N54.35bn Loss in Q3'16 Results,(SP:N5.20k)
4. Oando Plc Announces H1 2016 Results Posts N212 Billion Top Line Revenue
5. OANDO Declares N44.57bn Loss in Q2'16 Results,(SP:N5.07k)
6. Oando Plc to Report Materially Lower Earnings for Q2 2016 Due to the Impact of Naira Devaluation
7. Oando Plc Key Highlights on Q4 15 and Q1 16
8. OANDO Concludes Recapitalization Partial Divestment of Equity Stake in Its Downstream Operations
9. Material Uncertainty May Cast Doubt on Oando’s Ability to Continue as a Going Concern – Ernst & Young
10. OANDO Releases Q4 15 and Q1 16 Results Declares N4.10bn PAT in Q1 SP N6.50k
11. Oando Plc Secures 5 Year N94.6 Billion Medium Term Facility with 10 Nigerian Banks
12. Oando explains what Deregulation of Petrol Price means for its Downstream Operations
13. Why Oando Plc's 2015 Audited Statements will be released on May 31, 2016
14. OANDO to acquire OER Minority Shares for a Consideration of US 1.20 per share in Cash
15. Bursa Malaysia Publicly Reprimands Quoted company for Breach of Main Market Listing Requirements
16. OANDO Notifies on Late Filing of 2015 Audited Financial Statements
17. OANDO Gives a Brief on Key Matters Impacting Its 2014 Full Year Release
18. NSE Continues its Review of the Situation of Oando Plc
19. OANDO posts N418million loss as revenue slips by 5.48 in Q3 15 - Proshare
20. OANDO Releases Q4'14, Q1'15 and Q2'15 Results, Declares N35.13bn Loss in Q2,(SP:N10.14k)