Wednesday, July 20, 2016 10:52AM /NSE
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“NSE” or Exchange) has announced that it has entered into a contract to provide Dangote Cement Plc its Issuers Share Price Information service. The Issuers Share Price Information is an offering that enables companies listed on the NSE to display their respective share price on the homepage of their corporate website in Real Time or Delayed interval.
Commenting on the onboarding of Dangote Cement Plc to the service, the Executive Director, Market Operations and Technology, NSE, Mr. Ade Bajomo, said “we are excited to have Dangote Cement Plc join our growing number of companies who have subscribed to the NSE Market Data products and services, which continues to improve on a daily basis. With this, investors and other stakeholders of Dangote Cement Plc will now be able to see its share price in Real Time and thus be able to make informed decisions.”
“The delivery of Market Data and its associated services is an essential building block in the Exchange’s strategy as it seeks to reach a wider audience to improve market transparency and facilitate informed investment decision making. We are committed to bridging the information gap between the Exchange and market participants, knowing that the stock market thrives on information”, he said.
On his part, the Head, Investors Relation, Dangote Cement Plc, said “Company’s website are the first places investors go for information and the NSE’s Real-Time pricing feed is a breakthrough for Nigerian shareholders and the companies in which they invest.
As the largest company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, it is important that we set the highest standards of communication with our investors and it was an easy decision for Dangote Cement to work with the NSE to provide accurate and up-to-date share prices on our website.
We encourage all companies listed on the Exchange to provide this kind of high-quality and timely information about themselves so that investors can make the best-informed decisions about whether to buy or sell shares”.
1. Dangote Lekki Refinery Petrochemical projects will boost Nigeria s economy- Ambode
2. DANGCEM Appoints Mrs Dorothy Udeme Ufot as an Independent Non-Executive Director
3. DANGCEM Q1 16 PBT Decline Driven by Negative Trends in Gross Margin OPEX Net Interest Expense
4. DANGCEM Declares N52.78 billion PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N161.04k)
5. DANGCEM: Bright outlook for 2016 after weak Q4 results
6. DANGCEM Records 30% PBT Decline in 2015 Audited Result; Driven by Negative Trends in OPEX
7. DANGCEM Declares N181.3 billion PAT; Proposes N8 Dividend per share in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N148.83k)
8. DANGCEM Grows Revenue by 25.6% in 2015 Audited Result; Rated
9. DANGCEM to File 2015 Financial Statements on March 1 2016 Recommends Dividend Payment
10. Dangote Begins Construction of New 9m tons capacity Cement Plants in Okpella Itori
11. Dangote Cement Q3 15- High OPEX interest expense drive PAT lower