Tuesday, January 10, 2017 3:55 PM / Proshare Markets
The Industrial Goods sector currently has seventeen (17) companies listed on the NSE bourse.
A quick review of the EPS ratio of the Industrial Goods sector reveals that DANGCEM tops and closely followed by BETAGLAS and CAP while WAPCO and VANLEER lead otherwise with negative EPS.
A review of the PE Ratio of the Industrial Goods sector shows that PREMPAINTS and DNMEYER top the table while AFRPAINTS and AUSTINLAZ lead otherwise with negative figures.
CAP tops Industrial Goods sector on Return on Equity (RoE) ratio while WAPCO recorded the least ratio with a negative figure.
Also, DANGCEM tops Industrial Goods sector’s PAT Margin as CAP follows on the ladder, while AUSTINLAZ and WAPCO recorded the least percentage figure.
Industrial Goods sector records three (3) gainer to twelve (12) losers in 2016 as at 30th December, 2016. MEYER tops the list of gainers with +14.47% while WAPCO tops the losers’ chart with -57.70% loss.
1. ICT Sector – ETRANZACT Records +64.47% Gain in 2016
2. Nigerian Stock Market: Review of 2016 and Outlook for 2017
3. Trading Statistics in 2016 - UBA, WEMANK Top Market Total Volume in 2016
4. Extract from Financials - ETI Tops Companies by Turnover as DANGCEM Leads on PAT
5. 2017 in Perspective: 8 Stocks to BUY and HOLD in 2017....
6. 82 Quoted Companies Declared Dividends and Bonuses in 2016
7. 38 out of 47 Stocks Listed Between 2008 and 2016 Trade Below Their Listing Prices
8. 7 Stocks With PE Ratio Within Average Market Acceptable Ratio
9. Consumer Goods Sector – NESTLE, CHAMPION and NB Record Over 1,000 PE Ratio
10. Healthcare Sector Records No Gainer as EKOCORP Tops on EPS and PE Ratio
11. Real Estate Sector -UAC-PROP Drops by -62.56%; Records 164.84 PE Ratio
12. Financial Services Sector – NESF Records 47.42 EPS Ratio as Banking Stocks Dominate Gainers List.
13. Conglomerates Sector – TRANSCORP Records Negative EPS as AGLEVENT Records +35.48% Gain.
14. Nigeria’s Economic Indicators in 2016
15. 45 Resignations Announced by Quoted Companies in 2016
16. 104 Appointments Made by Quoted Companies in 2016
17. Agriculture Sector – PRESCO Tops on EPS as LIVESTOCK Tops on PE Ratio
18. Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading Drops in 2016
19. Stocks You Shouldn’t Touch – 62 Stocks Record No Price Movement in 2016
20. Stocks from the Final Services Sector Dominate the List of Penny Stocks in 2016
21. Santa Claus Rally: Stocks on Radar as December effects drive prices
22. NSE ASI Performance Review and How Key Sectors Fared in 2016
23. Egypt, Zimbabwe Stock Markets Lead African Markets in 2016 as Lusaka Exchange Top Losers
24. Argentina, Brazil Lead Performing Global Markets in 2016 as Madrid Exchange Leads Otherwise
25. Top Five Gainers and Losers on NSE in 2016
26. Movers and Shakers in 2016 -GUARANTY, SEPLAT Record Growth in Market CAP as FO, WAPCO Lead Otherwise
27. Global Market: Argentina, RTS Exchanges Top Performing Stock Markets in 2015
28. African Stocks record sterling returns among top global exchanges
29. Argentina records +98.38% 2013 YTD gains to lead Global Exchanges; NSE ASI makes top
30. 10 Best Performing Stock Markets in Q3 2013
31. Kenya, Nigeria lead Top 10 Performing African Exchanges
32. Global Market: Argentina, Italy Top Best Performing Stock Markets in the World