Tuesday, January 03, 2017 5:05 PM / Proshare Markets
The ICT sector, as one of the NSE Sector category, currently has nine (9) listed stocks.
A quick review of the EPS ratio of the ICT sector reveals that NCR tops and closely followed by CWG and OMATEK while MTI and MTECH lead otherwise with negative EPS.
A review of the PE Ratio of the ICT sector shows that ETRANZACT and COURTVILLE top the table while TRIPPLEG and MTECH lead otherwise with negative figures.
CWG tops ICT sector on Return on Equity (RoE) ratio while MTECH recorded the least ratio with a negative figure.
Also, CWG tops ICT sector’s PAT Margin as OMATEK follows on the ladder, while MTI and MTECH recorded the least percentage figure.
ICT services sector records one (1) gainer to three (3) losers in 2016 as at 30th December, 2016. ETRANZACT represents the only gainer with +64.47% while CWG tops the losers’ chart with -32.91% loss.
1. Nigerian Stock Market: Review of 2016 and Outlook for 2017
2. Trading Statistics in 2016 - UBA, WEMANK Top Market Total Volume in 2016
3. Extract from Financials - ETI Tops Companies by Turnover as DANGCEM Leads on PAT
4. 2017 in Perspective: 8 Stocks to BUY and HOLD in 2017....
5. 82 Quoted Companies Declared Dividends and Bonuses in 2016
6. 38 out of 47 Stocks Listed Between 2008 and 2016 Trade Below Their Listing Prices
7. 7 Stocks With PE Ratio Within Average Market Acceptable Ratio
8. Consumer Goods Sector – NESTLE, CHAMPION and NB Record Over 1,000 PE Ratio
9. Healthcare Sector Records No Gainer as EKOCORP Tops on EPS and PE Ratio
10. Real Estate Sector -UAC-PROP Drops by -62.56%; Records 164.84 PE Ratio
11. Financial Services Sector – NESF Records 47.42 EPS Ratio as Banking Stocks Dominate Gainers List.
12. Conglomerates Sector – TRANSCORP Records Negative EPS as AGLEVENT Records +35.48% Gain.
13. Nigeria’s Economic Indicators in 2016
14. 45 Resignations Announced by Quoted Companies in 2016
15. 104 Appointments Made by Quoted Companies in 2016
16. Agriculture Sector – PRESCO Tops on EPS as LIVESTOCK Tops on PE Ratio
17. Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading Drops in 2016
18. Stocks You Shouldn’t Touch – 62 Stocks Record No Price Movement in 2016
19. Stocks from the Final Services Sector Dominate the List of Penny Stocks in 2016
20. Santa Claus Rally: Stocks on Radar as December effects drive prices
21. NSE ASI Performance Review and How Key Sectors Fared in 2016
22. Egypt, Zimbabwe Stock Markets Lead African Markets in 2016 as Lusaka Exchange Top Losers
23. Argentina, Brazil Lead Performing Global Markets in 2016 as Madrid Exchange Leads Otherwise
24. Top Five Gainers and Losers on NSE in 2016
25. Movers and Shakers in 2016 -GUARANTY, SEPLAT Record Growth in Market CAP as FO, WAPCO Lead Otherwise
26. Global Market: Argentina, RTS Exchanges Top Performing Stock Markets in 2015
27. African Stocks record sterling returns among top global exchanges
28. Argentina records +98.38% 2013 YTD gains to lead Global Exchanges; NSE ASI makes top
29. 10 Best Performing Stock Markets in Q3 2013
30. Kenya, Nigeria lead Top 10 Performing African Exchanges
31. Global Market: Argentina, Italy Top Best Performing Stock Markets in the World