Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:07 PM / Proshare Markets
The Agricultural sector is one of the main sectors in the Nigerian economy and as can be seen, its presence on the Nigerian Stock Exchange is on the low as the sector currently has five (5) stocks listed.
A review of the EPS ratio of the agriculture stocks reveals that PRESCO tops based on EPS and is closely followed by OKOMUOIL, while ELLAHLAKES and FTNCOCOA lead otherwise with negative EPS.
PE Ratio review of the agriculture stocks revealed that LIVESTOCK and OKOMUOIL top the table, while FTNCOCOA and ELLAHLAKES recorded the least ratio figure.
OKOMUOIL tops agriculture stocks Return on Equity (RoE) ratio, while FTNCOCOA recorded the least ratio with a negative figure.
PRESCO tops agriculture stocks PAT Margin as OKOMUOIL follows on the ladder, while ELLAHLAKES and FTNCOCOA recorded the least percentage figure.
1. Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading Drops in 2016
2. Stocks You Shouldn’t Touch – 62 Stocks Record No Price Movement in 2016
3. Stocks from the Final Services Sector Dominate the List of Penny Stocks in 2016
4. Santa Claus Rally: Stocks on Radar as December effects drive prices
5. NSE ASI Performance Review and How Key Sectors Fared in 2016
6. Egypt, Zimbabwe Stock Markets Lead African Markets in 2016 as Lusaka Exchange Top Losers
7. Argentina, Brazil Lead Performing Global Markets in 2016 as Madrid Exchange Leads Otherwise