Friday, January 06, 2017 12.45 PM/ NSE
This is to inform the Nigerian Stock Exchange that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Access Bank Plc has been scheduled for Thursday 26th January, 2017at 9am at Lagos to consider and approve the Group’s Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December, 2016 along with other agenda items inclusive of consideration of payment of final dividend.
The company has directed that the Closed Period from 4th January, 2017 to such date as will be subsequently announced (both days inclusive) as required under Rule 17.2 of the Amendment to Listing Rules of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Accordingly, no director, employee, person discharging managerial responsibility and adviser of the Company and their connected persons may directly and indirectly, deal in the shares of the company in any manner during the Closed Period.
1. FO, Access Bank and Others Turn to the Bond Market
2. Access Bank Plc - Investment Case Still Strong Despite Raised OPEX
3. ACCESS declares N57.09 billion PAT in Q3 2016 Results,(SP:N5.70k)
4. Access Bank Plc Successfully Raises US$300m Eurobond
5. Access Bank Announces Exchange Offer and Minimum New Issue Yield
6. Access Bank Plc -Tapping the Eurobond Current
7. Access Bank to Raise New Euro Bond
8. Monetary Policy Committee Decision Review - Access Bank Plc
9. Access Bank Plc Announces the Retirement of Mr. Oritsedere Samuel Otubu as a Non-Executive Director
10. Access Bank Reiterating Outperform Rating After Strong Q2’16 Results
11. ACCESS BANK Half-Year Earnings Presentation: The key takeaways
12. Access Bank Plc Impressive Earnings Beat Estimates, PAT Up by 26% YoY
13. Access Bank NPLs to Total Gross Loans Stand at 1.9% in H1'16 As Against 1.7% in 2015
14. ACCESS declares N39.49 billion PAT in Q2 2016 Result Proposes 25kobo Interim Dividend SP N5.34k
15. Access Bank Plc to Submit Half Year Audited Financials Not Later Than 31st August 2016
16. Access Bank anticipates the MPC will retain the existing FX policy regime
17. Inflation to Moderate Downwards to 15.4% in June 2016 - Access Bank Plc
18. Access Bank anticipates the MPC will retain the existing FX policy regime