Thursday, August 31, 2017 01.04PM/ IE Business School
The Islamic Banking and Finance Industry (IBFI) is experiencing tremendous growth, leading to a greater need for new products, services and human capital in the sector. As a response to this need, the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) has collaborated with IE to offer an innovative program that will add value to the training and development of executives across the Islamic finance industry.
Format: Blended; Online + Face-to-face
Length: 13 months
Intake: October 2017
Location: Madrid & Jeddah
Minimum Experience: 4 Years
The Master in Islamic Finance is an opportunity to join the growing industry of Islamic banking and embark upon a unique career. Custom designed by IE Business School and ICD, the program has a blended format, combining on-site periods in Spain and Saudi Arabia with dynamic, interactive online modules to minimize the time away from work.
These online periods avail of the latest technology to replicate face-to-face learning techniques, allowing students to enjoy the same experience they would in a traditional classroom.
Throughout the program, participants will:
Obtain practical knowledge of high-level financial tools.
Develop critical and practical Islamic Finance technical skills combined with the latest legal aspects and corporate governance of the industry.
Acquire leadership skills including teamwork, communication, critical thinking, networking and negotiation.
Upon program completion you will receive a University Private Degree from IE Business School and IE Universidad
IE Business School is a school within IE Universidad, which is a University officially accredited by the Spanish education authorities, allowed to provide official Bachelor and Master’s degrees, whose qualifications are officially submitted by the Spanish Ministry of Education, in accordance with the Spanish legislation. Likewise, IE Universidad is legally authorized to provide its own University Private Degrees, which differ from the official ones in that they are created and provided by exercising the University’s autonomy conferred by the Spanish regulations.
These University Private Degrees are specifically directed towards the professional application of such studies and the constant update of the higher education, preserving the educational standards of excellence of IE
For further information, visit here
1. Commendation to DMO on the Proposed Federal Government of Nigeria Sukuk Debt Issuance
2. Call for Nominations In Distance Learning Programs on Islamic Banking and Finance
3. Guidelines for the Regulation and Supervision of Islamic Microfinance Banks in Nigeria
4. DFM Officially Publishes Final Version Of “Standard On Hedging Against Investment And Finance Risks”
5. Dubai Islamic Bank Rings Bell To Celebrate Listing USD 1 Billion Sukuk On Nasdaq Dubai
6. Africa Finance Corporation Carries Out $150mSukuk Transaction On Nasdaq Dubai
7. Jaiz bank listing adds N36.83bl to the NSE Market Capitalization
8. Sukuk Market Share to Grow Following Resilient 2016 - Fitch
9. Kenya will Host the 2nd Edition of the East Africa Islamic Economy Summit (EAIES 2017)