Thursday, July 21, 2016 3.38 PM / Proshare Research
Last week, we revealed that Skyebank was experiencing active and subtly mop-up activities from smart investors as volume analysis shows attendant growth in volume traded, which further suggests that all hope are not lost.
In the new week, we observed renewed risk-appetite towards the stock as its share price appreciated impressively by 30% in the last three trading sessions, to put the 10days performance at -17.89% while the stock maintained aggressive price recovery pattern.
Furthermore, extensive analysis revealed that the stock has topped traded stocks on the exchange, leading market volume turnover so far in the week with corresponding surge in share price. This reveals sustained and growing accumulation tendency towards the stock.
In addition, volume analysis revealed that the bank had traded 2.49% of its total shares outstanding, exchanging 345.75million units in the last 10days. Also, the stock contributed 14% of total market turnover in the last 10days.
Conclusively, peer analysis revealed that the share price of Skyebank outperformed its peers during the week, posting 30% gain as its week-to-date returns.
1. Tracking Skye bank's Share Price: 5days After
2. Nigeria's Skye Bank Downgraded To 'CCC-' On Heightened Default Risk
3. Nigeria s Central Bank Takes Over Skye Bank - Sacks Board Over Capital Issues
4. Expectedly, S&P rates Skyebank a CCC+ on back of Economic & Liquidity Concerns
5. Skyebank and The Prolonged Delay on Earnings Announcement
6. Why investors should expect a contained earning from Skye Bank
7. The Surprising New Math of Acquisition of Banks in Nigeria – The Skye Bank Case
8. Reworking the Acquisition Maths of Mainstreet Bank by Skye Bank Plc
9. CBN Reduces maximum limit of FX borrowing to 75% of Capital
- Skye Bank Plc and AMCON Sign Agreement on Acquisition .- Proshare
- Skye Bank - The Math Adds Up says CBN, Acquisition Payment of Mainstreet Bank Done – Nov 01, 2014
- Mr. Vinay Tuteja Retires as a Non-Executive Director from SKYEBANK Board
- SKYEBANK Seeks Four-Week Extension to File its 2015 Audited Financial Statement
- SKYEBANK Issues Earnings Guidance for Financial Year Ended 31st December 2015
- All eyes still on Skye Bank s capital raise
- SKYEBANK Q3 15 Conference Call Earnings Presentation The key takeaways
- Skyebank records N11.9billion profit as earnings up by 33.06 in Q3 15
- How to buy a Nigerian bank with no money