Tuesday, August 09 2016 4:57pm /NSE
This is to inform the Nigerian Stock Exchange, our regulatory authorities, esteemed shareholders and other stakeholders of the reasons necessitating the application for an extension of time within which to file the interim Financial Statements for the periods ended March 31, and June 30, 2016.
The extension of time within which to file the interim Financial Statements is necessitated for the following reasons:
• You will recall that the Bank sought an extension of time to file the 2015 Annual Financial Statements as a result of the delay in the annual audit due to the challenges faced with the integration with Mainstreet Bank Limited which was approved mid-2015.
• On July 4, 2015, twelve of the sixteen Directors on the Board of the Bank resigned their appointment, and the CBN appointed a new GMD/CEO, Chairman and five other Directors on the Board.
• The Bank is currently auditing its 1H16 results and is hopeful that the audit process would be completed soon. The Interim Results will be filed by September 30, 2016.
1. Skye Bank Plc Reports Q4 2015 Results; Further Deterioration Expected in Q1 and Q2
2. SKYEBANK Declares N40.73bn Loss in 2015 Audited Results SP N0.70k
3. Tracking Skye bank’s Share Price: 15days After
4. Tracking Skye bank’s Share Price: 10days After
5. CBN Affirms Confidence in Skye Bank, Institutes Guarantee Line
6. Tracking Skye bank's Share Price: 5days After
7. Nigeria's Skye Bank Downgraded To 'CCC-' On Heightened Default Risk
8. Nigeria s Central Bank Takes Over Skye Bank - Sacks Board Over Capital Issues
9. Expectedly, S&P rates Skyebank a CCC+ on back of Economic & Liquidity Concerns
10. Skyebank and The Prolonged Delay on Earnings Announcement
11. Why investors should expect a contained earning from Skye Bank
12. The Surprising New Math of Acquisition of Banks in Nigeria – The Skye Bank Case
1. 10.Reworking the Acquisition Maths of Mainstreet Bank by Skye Bank Plc
13. CBN Reduces maximum limit of FX borrowing to 75% of Capital
14. Skye Bank Plc and AMCON Sign Agreement on Acquisition .- Proshare
15. Skye Bank - The Math Adds Up says CBN, Acquisition Payment of Mainstreet Bank Done – Nov 01, 2014
16. SKYEBANK Seeks Four-Week Extension to File its 2015 Audited Financial Statement
17. SKYEBANK Issues Earnings Guidance for Financial Year Ended 31st December 2015
18. All eyes still on Skye Bank s capital raise
19. How to buy a Nigerian bank with no money