Monday, December 26, 2016 2:00 PM / Proshare Markets
The construction/Real Estate sector houses stocks of companies that are into building construction, infrastructure/heavy construction and property management.
A brief review of the EPS ratio of the Construction/Real Estate sector reveals that UHOMREIT tops based on EPS and closely followed by SKYESHELT and ARBICO while ROADS and JBERGER lead otherwise with negative EPS.
A review of the PE Ratio of the Construction/Real Estate sector revealed that UAC-PROP and SKYESHELT top the table while JBERGER and ROADS lead otherwise with negative figures.
ARBICO tops Construction/Real Estate sector on Return on Equity (RoE) ratio while ROADS records the least ratio with a negative figure.
SKYESHELT tops Construction/Real Estate sector’s PAT Margin as UHOMREIT follows on the ladder while ROADS and JBERGER record the least percentage figure.
Construction/Real Estate sector records one (1) gainer to three (3) losers in 2016 as at 23rd December, 2016. ROADS , the only gainer records +4.93% growth while UAC-PROP tops the losers’ chart with -62.56% loss.
1. Financial Services Sector – NESF Records 47.42 EPS Ratio as Banking Stocks Dominate Gainers List.
2. Conglomerates Sector – TRANSCORP Records Negative EPS as AGLEVENT Records +35.48% Gain.
3. Market Movements in 2016 - Forex Reserves Drops by 12.87%
4. Nigeria’s Economic Indicators in 2016
5. 45 Resignations Announced by Quoted Companies in 2016
6. 104 Appointments Made by Quoted Companies in 2016
7. Agriculture Sector – PRESCO Tops on EPS as LIVESTOCK Tops on PE Ratio
8. Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading Drops in 2016
9. Stocks You Shouldn’t Touch – 62 Stocks Record No Price Movement in 2016
10. Stocks from the Final Services Sector Dominate the List of Penny Stocks in 2016
11. Santa Claus Rally: Stocks on Radar as December effects drive prices
12. NSE ASI Performance Review and How Key Sectors Fared in 2016
13. Egypt, Zimbabwe Stock Markets Lead African Markets in 2016 as Lusaka Exchange Top Losers
14. Argentina, Brazil Lead Performing Global Markets in 2016 as Madrid Exchange Leads Otherwise
15. Top Five Gainers and Losers on NSE in 2016
16. Movers and Shakers in 2016 -GUARANTY, SEPLAT Record Growth in Market CAP as FO, WAPCO Lead Otherwise
17. Global Market: Argentina, RTS Exchanges Top Performing Stock Markets in 2015
18. African Stocks record sterling returns among top global exchanges
19. Argentina records +98.38% 2013 YTD gains to lead Global Exchanges; NSE ASI makes top
20. 10 Best Performing Stock Markets in Q3 2013
21. Kenya, Nigeria lead Top 10 Performing African Exchanges
22. Global Market: Argentina, Italy Top Best Performing Stock Markets in the World