Tuesday, July 19, 2016/ 8.50AM / NSE
Pursuant to the post-listing requirements of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for quoted companies, we hereby inform you that the board of Directors of our Bank is scheduled to meet on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 to consider the Audited Financial Statements for the half year ended June 30, 2016.
Issues relating to interim dividend may also be discussed at the meeting.
Kindly note that we are required to forward the Audited Accounts to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for approval, prior to the release of the results on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We shall notify you of the decisions reached after the approval of the CBN is obtained.
In the light of the foregoing, we hereby seek for the extension of time to submit the Bank’s half year Audited Financial Statements not later than September 30, 2016.
1. Akindele Akintoye and Andrew Alli Retire from Guaranty Trust Bank Board
2. GTBank Q1 2016 results - Significant Loss of N5.3bn in Other Comprehensive Income Line
3. GUARANTY Declares N25.61 bn PAT in Q1 2016 Result SP N16.16k
4. Long Term Investors Five Picks You May Consider Today
5. GUARANTY Market’s Bearish View Overdone Shares Rated Outperform
6. Guaranty Q4 15 Conference Call Earnings Presentation The key takeaways
7. GUARANTY Meets Full Year 2015 PBT Guidance of N120bn; Shares Rated Outperform
8. GUARANTY Declares N99.44 bn PAT in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N16.25k)
9. GUARANTY: Low Cost Business Model Continues To Deliver Value
10. GUARANTY: Subdued expectations for H2 2015
11. Analyst Expects a Muted Reaction From the Market on GUARANTY Q3 15 Results
12. GUARANTY Rise in OPEX Contributes to Weak PBT Analyst Rates Shares HOLD
13. GUARANTY Grows PBT by 14.1 in Q3 15 Result SP N24.05k
14. GUARANTY Appoints Haruna Musa as Executive Director
15. GUARANTY Appoints Mr. Haruna Musa as an Executive Director
16. GUARANTY Q2 2015 results healthy moving to Outperform