Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:37 PM / Proshare Markets
Foreign investors’ participation in equity trading on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange is one of the key trading activities the Exchange polls from major custodians and market operators on a month-on-month basis.
The participation of foreign investors in the Nigerian equities market seems to be on the decrease in 2016 compared to 2015 as available data reveals.
Foreign investors’ recorded 14.52% growth in equity trading in June 2016 while the figure went down in the remaining months of the year with highest drop of 72.79% recorded in April 2016.
1. Stocks You Shouldn’t Touch – 62 Stocks Record No Price Movement in 2016
2. Stocks from the Final Services Sector Dominate the List of Penny Stocks in 2016
3. Santa Claus Rally: Stocks on Radar as December effects drive prices
4. NSE ASI Performance Review and How Key Sectors Fared in 2016
5. Egypt, Zimbabwe Stock Markets Lead African Markets in 2016 as Lusaka Exchange Top Losers
6. Argentina, Brazil Lead Performing Global Markets in 2016 as Madrid Exchange Leads Otherwise7. Top Five Gainers and Losers on NSE in 2016
8. Movers and Shakers in 2016 -GUARANTY, SEPLAT Record Growth in Market CAP as FO, WAPCO Lead Otherwise
9. Global Market: Argentina, RTS Exchanges Top Performing Stock Markets in 2015
10. African Stocks record sterling returns among top global exchanges
11. Argentina records +98.38% 2013 YTD gains to lead Global Exchanges; NSE ASI makes top
12. 10 Best Performing Stock Markets in Q3 2013
13. Kenya, Nigeria lead Top 10 Performing African Exchanges
14. Global Market: Argentina, Italy Top Best Performing Stock Markets in the World