Sunday, December 25, 2016 9:35 AM / Proshare Markets
The conglomerates sector, as one of the NSE Sector category, currently has six (6) listed stocks.
A quick review of the EPS ratio of the conglomerates sector reveals that UACN tops and closely followed by CHELLARAM and JOHNHOLT while SCOA and TRANSCORP lead otherwise with negative EPS.
A review of the PE Ratio of the conglomerates services sector shows that JOHNHOLT and CHELLARAM top the table while AGLEVENT and SCOA lead otherwise with negative figures.
UACN tops conglomerates services sector on Return on Equity (RoE) ratio, while SCOA recorded the least ratio with a negative figure.
UACN tops conglomerates services sector’s PAT Margin as CHELLARAM follows on the ladder, while TRANSCORP and SCOA recorded the least percentage figure.
Conglomerates services sector records one (1) gainer to five (5) losers in 2016 as at 23rd December, 2016. AGLEVENT represents the only gainer with +35.48% while TRANSCORP tops the losers’ chart with -44.08% loss.
1. Market Movements in 2016 - Forex Reserves Drops by 12.87%
2. Nigeria’s Economic Indicators in 2016
3. 45 Resignations Announced by Quoted Companies in 2016
4. 104 Appointments Made by Quoted Companies in 2016
5. Agriculture Sector – PRESCO Tops on EPS as LIVESTOCK Tops on PE Ratio
6. Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading Drops in 2016
7. Stocks You Shouldn’t Touch – 62 Stocks Record No Price Movement in 2016
8. Stocks from the Final Services Sector Dominate the List of Penny Stocks in 2016
9. Santa Claus Rally: Stocks on Radar as December effects drive prices
10. NSE ASI Performance Review and How Key Sectors Fared in 2016
11. Egypt, Zimbabwe Stock Markets Lead African Markets in 2016 as Lusaka Exchange Top Losers
12. Argentina, Brazil Lead Performing Global Markets in 2016 as Madrid Exchange Leads Otherwise
13. Top Five Gainers and Losers on NSE in 2016
14. Movers and Shakers in 2016 -GUARANTY, SEPLAT Record Growth in Market CAP as FO, WAPCO Lead Otherwise
15. Global Market: Argentina, RTS Exchanges Top Performing Stock Markets in 2015
16. African Stocks record sterling returns among top global exchanges
17. Argentina records +98.38% 2013 YTD gains to lead Global Exchanges; NSE ASI makes top
18. 10 Best Performing Stock Markets in Q3 2013
19. Kenya, Nigeria lead Top 10 Performing African Exchanges
Global Market: Argentina, Italy Top Best Performing Stock Markets in the World