Monday, August 24, 2020 / 01:15 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: The Guardian Nigeria
At the 43rd Annual General Meeting of Ikeja Hotel Plc, held on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at Sheraton Lagos Hotel, 30 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Lagos by 10 am, the following resolutions were considered and passed by the shareholders.
1. That the audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2019 together with the reports of the Directors, Audit Committee and Auditors thereon be received and approved by the shareholders.
2. That dividend of N0.05k per ordinary share be declared for the year ended December 31, 2019.
3. That the following retiring Directors be re-elected:
4. That the Directors be authorized to fix the remuneration of the External Auditors.
5. That the elected and approved members of the Statutory Audit Committee be as follows:
6. That the remuneration of the Directors in respect of the financial year ending December 31, 2019 be approved.
7. That the appointment of the former Chief Operating Officer, Mr Theo Eniola Netufo as Group Managing Director be approved.
8. That the allotment of 83,571,428 (Eighty-three Million, Five Hundred and Seventy-one Thousand, Four Hundred and TwentyEight) units of ordinary shares Shares at N1.12k per share to Next International Limited be approved subject to SEC and investor approval (As amended).
Visit Ikeja Hotel Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q1 2020 Unaudited Results