Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:00AM / Business & Markets
Proshare NG seeks to recruit dedicated staffs as Special Project/PA TO CEO, Web Content Officer, Corporate Relations Officer, Research Assistant, Data Quality Officer and Subscription Officer for an Information Technology Firm.
The positions are challenging but worthwhile for dedicated professionals seeking to excel in their chosen career and as well in a professional environment.
The various job details are specified below:
Social Media Officer
1. Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
2. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
3. Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
4. Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
5. Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
6. Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
7. Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
8. Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
9. Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
10. Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
11. Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
12. Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
13. Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
1. Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
2. Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
3. Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
4. Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
5. Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
6. Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
7. Fluency in English
8. BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Special Projects Manager/PA TO CEO
1. Support the CEO for a wide variety of personal related tasks, including but not limited to: personal errands, managing household staff, conducting household purchasing, couriering, etc.
2. A variety of office related tasks, including but not limited to: organizing files and office, scheduling, internal/external correspondence, expense reporting, travel assistance, meeting set up, event planning, etc.
3. Create, route & process written and verbal correspondence while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
4. Professionally represent the CEO and Company internally & externally.
5. General administrative duties and special projects with constantly changing priorities.
6. Ensure that all talks discussed at meetings are followed up by the CEO and interface with all staff to see it is done, providing feedback on results, progress and delays including staff attitudes and morale issues.
7. Potential travel with the CEO to assist and coordinate meeting preparations, logistics and changing plans.
1. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
2. Strong and confident communicator.
3. Good written and spoken communication skills.
4. Accuracy and attention to detail
5. Ability to conduct him/herself in a calm and professional manner
6. Excellent computer and administrative skills.
7. The ability to use own initiative.
8. Bachelor’s degree in social science, project management or related field
Web Content Officer
1. Hourly and daily uploading of content on the web
2. Development & management of website
3. Proof reading and editing of contents to go on the web
4. Newsletter management, sending out weekly newsletter
5. Monitoring site traffic.
1. Management of Database: back end organization of data & front end accessibility for the end users
2. Monitoring user access and security
3. Monitoring performance & managing parameters to provide fast query responses
4. Developing, managing & testing backup and recovery plans
5. Capacity planning
6. Ensure data integrity on the website
1. Manage the look & feel of the site and all its pages
2. Designing icons for content to be loaded on site
3. Review, analyze and modify web systems including documenting, designing, developing, testing, monitoring and maintaining of the website as specified
4. Install or customize modules and features for open source and propriety software
5. Documentation of work-time and processes as specified by management
1. Working closely with the Web Editor to maintain and enhance the information on website through the use of its content management system.
2. Deputise for the Web Editor during periods of absence
3. Provide ad hoc cover for the internal communication office team in term of updating intranet content
4. Handle any queries or problems relating to the websites and website issues from people with varying degrees of computer literacy
5.Keep up to date with new website developments and undertake investigations of new initiatives where appropriate
6.Taking backup of all computer system
7. Networking of systems when required
8. Software’s – antivirus installation for all computer systems
9. Updating of statement of work for the web unit.
10.BS/MS degree in Information Technology, Computer science or a related field
Corporate Relations Officer
1.Develop and implement an integrated communication policy actively embedded in the organization’s global business strategy.
2.Help the organization in deeply understanding its market and stakeholders while providing knowledge and management tools on how to translate this understanding into differentiating, attractive perceptions and supportive behaviors.
3.Assist the organization in building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders among all strata of society.
4.Support the organization in creating global strategic alignment through company’s vision, mission, brand values and positioning, as the starting points for internal and external alignment with the organization.
5.Help the organization in creating a strong corporate brand including maintaining the register of all brand materials and working with 3rd parties to put same together and deploy.
6.Assess the organization in creating and enhancing a sustainable reputation
7.Support the organization in the identification and mitigation of reputational risks and to advise and participate in decisions that may impact its brand, reputation or standing amongst stakeholders.
8.Prepare top executives and management throughout the business for intense persuasive communication with relevant information and data.
9.Advise and support the CEO/COO/HBM in building and maintaining his/her personal brand and relationship with staff and clients.
10.Develop an integrated management dashboard to measure the corporate communications, brand, reputation and intangibles performance and to reveal accountability and value creation towards business and financial return.
11.Foster the organization in its permanent transformation using reputation management to achieve corporate excellence and ensuring that this permeates across the whole company.
12.Provide exceptional corporate relation to clients with excellent customer relationship management and communication skills.
13. Be responsible for ensuring that all contacts with the company are of the highest quality and in line with our client service fulfillment ethos.
14. Supervision and facilitation of booking and confirmation of appointments; and follow through on commitments including PIRs.
15.Take responsibility for identifying and escalating issues and risks related to the work ethos and support activities of the company.
16. Support marketing activities, event coordination, sponsorship drives, projects and database management.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Leadership skills
3. Management experience
4. Client service experience
5. Team management skills
6. Advertising or sales experience
7. Account management experience
8. Presentation skills
9. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
1. Carry out necessary research, preparations and arrangements for the conduct of field interviews as part of the impact assessment processes to complement the Web Unit;
2. Gather qualitative and quantitative data during the field work and interviews and develop analysis/story or content ideas, considering investor's appeal;
3. The researcher must ensure quality of data and information collected.
4. The researcher/analyst must report back the field research findings to the office as well as field data compiled.
5. The researcher will conduct assessment with different market stakeholders and companies.
6. The researcher will relate with various capital market operators and regulators on the market related issues in order to complement activities in the Share Support Services (SSS) Unit.
7. The researcher will relate with Registrars and Stockbrokers on Shareholders’ related matter brought to his/her attention by the SSS Executive.
8. The researcher will assume responsibility for the successful implementation of plans in relation with other corresponding units in the office;
9. The researcher will develop work plan, timeline and schedules together with other units he/she works with in the office.
10. The Researcher will identify and conduct necessary research and interviews in relation to the office business mission.
11. The Researcher will assume responsibility for the successful implementation of plans in a defined area of responsibility and coordination to complete interrelated project goals.
12. Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding placement and emphasis of developing news stories and analysis.
13. Building contacts to maintain a flow of news/analysis from a variety of organizations, shareholders forum, Regulators, Quoted Companies the general public, etc;
14. Seeking out and investigating stories via the company’s contacts, press releases and other media;
15. Monitor news and information -gathering operations to ensure utilization of all news sources, such as press releases, telephone contacts, radio, television, wire services, and other reporters.
16. Serve as an online editor for the research unit;
17. Live online reporting or real-time postings when covering important events - a growing area of work.
18. The Researcher/Analyst role will provide support to corporate and field operations of the firm.
19. The Field researcher will carry on key responsibilities on research related work on special projects.
1. Assist with data collection
2. Disseminate results of research activities
3. Work with other research team members and principle investigator
4. Manage project e-mails and other communications
5. Prepare articles and presentations relating to project
6. BS degree in Accounting, Economics, Finances, Statistics or other related field.
Data Quality Officer
1. Preparation and sorting out of source data identified and interpret data to be entered
2. Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
3. Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
4. Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
5. Apply data program techniques and procedures
6. Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
7. Keep information confidential
8. Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
9. Comply with data integrity and security policies
10. Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
11. Perform other job related duties assign
1. Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Quality Officer
2. Keep track of received data and source document
3. Loading of daily news & update on the website
4. Serve as internal liaison of the research unit and others
5. Attention to detail
7. Provide weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reports for the unit.
8. BS degree in Accounting, Economics, Finances, Statistics or other related field.
1. Develop and implement initiative to improve customer service
2. Analyze and summarize customer issues in order to prepare appropriate solutions/clarifications to respond to customers
3. Evaluate and prioritize customer inquiries to better serve the customers
4. Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquires via phone, email, online, online chat etc
5. Maintain history records and related problem documentations for future reference
6. Maintain relationships with other internal departments as well as client base to improve business performance
7. Respond to customer inquiries by directing them to websites, FAQs, appropriate, etc when needed
8. Address customers in a professional and respectful manner
9. Take ownership of customer issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary
10. Maintain the internal and external customer database
11. Analyze customer issues so as to develop tools and processes to increase customer satisfaction
12. Maintain up-to-date knowledge on customer business area
13. Maintain broad knowledge about company’s products and services.
1. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
2. Good written and spoken communication skills.
3. Accuracy and attention to detail
4. A calm and professional manner
5. Excellent computer and administration skills.
6. The ability to use your own initiative
7. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, social science or related field
Qualified and Interested Applicants should send their CV and Application Letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org