Thursday, April 28, 2016 03:22 PM / NSE
Our attention has been drawn to reports in the media on investigations into transactions undertaken by the Bank in the normal course of business in 2015.
The transactions are now the subject matter of investigations by the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
We can confirm that the transactions were duly reported as required by the regulators and the Bank is cooperating fully with the authorities on the investigation.
We assure our numerous stakeholders, including our customers that we are working assiduously towards a quick resolution of the issues.
1. FIDELITYBK Records 89 PBT Decline in Q4 15 Results Shares Rated Underperform
2. FIDELITYBK Declares N13.9billion PAT Proposes 16kobo Dividend in 15 Audited Result SP N1.32k
3. FIDELITYBK Tug of war is going on between the bulls the bears
4. Fidelity Bank Q3 15- Weak funding income growing OPEX overwhelm profit line
5. FIDELITYBK Announces 11.0 Growth in Gross Earnings to N106.6 billion and PBT of N13.8 billion.