Wednesday, December 28, 2016 3:12 PM / SEC
The Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on Wednesday December 21, 2016 suspended Heritage Capital Markets Ltd together with its Directors and Sponsored Individuals in connection with the unauthorized sale of shares belonging to an investor and its refusal to comply with the Commission’s directives in that regard.
In view of the above, the general public is hereby informed that the suspension is indefinite and shall remain in force pending the resolution of the matter against the Operator.
1. Complaints Against AIMS Asset Management Ltd in Respect of Private Placements
2. In the Matter of the ISA 2007: Before the SEC APC: Rivers State Min. of Fin. & 32 Others V. BGL Plc
3. Complaints against Bytofel Securities and Trust Limited, Jenkens Investment Limited and 3 Others
4. SEC Issues Alert over an Illegal OperatorSEC Bans Mr. Taofik Lawal & Mrs. Iyabode Lawal from Operating in the Nigeria Capital Market for Life
5. Complaints of Alhaji Abass Bolatitio O and 35 Others against Fittco Securities Limited
6. Mrs Oge C. Ottiwu - Illegal Activities in the Capital Market
7. SEC Issues Public Alert on the Activities of An Online Investment Scheme