Wednesday, August 16, 2017 5:59PM / PwC
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 2018 PwC Global Economic Crime and Fraud Survey.
This online survey will take 15-20 minutes to complete depending on the answers you select. We appreciate receiving your response as soon as possible and before the final deadline of 6 September 2017.
All responses will be treated as strictly confidential. This means that all survey data will be separated from the company name and responses will be associated only with your industry, company size, and other demographic data. No references to individual companies will be made in the results or analysis of the survey data.
The aim of this survey is to assess corporate attitudes towards fraud and economic crime in the current economic environment, the effect these are having on organizations’ business ethics and compliance programs, how they are responding and what types of fraud are most common.
To participate in the study please access directly via this link .
1. Corruption in Nigeria - Bribery as Experienced by the Population
2. Skye Bank Plc Denies Concealing TSA Funds
3. US SEC Bars Lawyer Who Committed Fraud
4. BREAKING: False Asset Declaration Charge: Saraki Discharged, Acquitted
5. 125,790 Cases of Reported Offences Recorded in 2016 - NBS