Wednesday, June 14, 2017 01.38PM / NASS
The Code of Conduct Tribunal has dismissed the case of false asset declaration against Nigeria’s Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
Mr. Saraki made a no-case submission on May 4, after the prosecution closed its case.
In the ruling, the tribunal chairman, Danladi Umar, said the prosecution had failed to prove its allegations.
1. The Eight Senate Mid Term Report Under the Leadership of Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki.
2. Senate Passes the Nigerian Customs Service Management Act (Repeal and Re-enactment) Bill, 2017
3. Senate Passes Key Anti-Corruption Bill
4. Senate Passed Petroleum Industry Governance Bill
5. African Presidents - Time Spent in Office and Global Indexes
6. Nigerian Senate Passes Budget 2017 and OpenNASS on May 11, 2017
7. OpenNASS - Senate and House of Reps Allocated N118.97m and N142.76m Respectively in 2017 Budget
8. Against The Run Of Play - I Beg To Disagree With President Goodluck Jonathan
9. Who is the Presidency? Interrogating The Anagnorisis Moment
10. President Buhari Suspends SGF and DG, NIA