Monday, February 12, 2018/ 04:00 PM
All Authorized Dealers are hereby informed that the charging of commissions on retail foreign exchange transactions such as Business Travel Allowance (BTA), Personal Travel Allowance (PTA), Medical and School Fees have been abolished.
Consequently, all Authorized Dealers are advised to note for immediate compliance.
1. Forex: CBN Intervenes in Retail SMIS With $325.64m
2. CBN Injects $210m into Forex Market
3. Forex: Retail SMIs get $304.4m
4. SEC Extends Free E-Dividend Registration Till February 28, 2018
5. CBN to Sanction Erring Banks for Infractions of Payments System Rules and Regulations
6. E-dividend Registration to Continue – SEC Nigeria
7. NSE Calls for Comments and Drafting of Rules on the Derivatives Market