August 13, 2020 / 09:27 AM / By Tope Dare* / Header Image Credit: Tope Dare
ATMs Usage in Nigeria - 17 Years in Review
ATM and Bank Branch Growth in Nigeria
Do We Have Enough ATMs In Nigeria?
ATM and Branch
Factors Encouraging ATM Growth in Nigeria
Factors Discouraging ATM Growth in Nigeria
What Are The Alternative Channels To ATM?
How Are The Alternatives Fairing?
Is The POS More Reliable?
Are the Agents Network As Effective?
Consumer Survey of Digital & Physical Channel Options in Nigeria
The Relevance Of ATMs For The Purpose Of Financial Inclusion
What Banks Can do to Improve ATM Deployment and Profitability
1. Embrace data driven ATM deployment
2. Upgrade to fintech enabled(NextGen) ATMs
3. Embark on branch transformation to enhance self serve banking functions
4. Activate modern features on ATMs to deliver frictionless and contactless transactions(NFC, barcode)
5. Increase offsite ATM deployment
6. Adopt branch on wheels for remote banking
7. Actively engage CBN on policy to drive rapid adoption of cash deposit ATMs for intra and interbank deposits to reduce cash management costs and logistic issues
What The Government Can Do To Improve ATM Growth
What The Future Holds Without Government Intervention
Why We Need More ATMs in Nigeria
What will the Future Look Like for ATMs and Branches in Nigeria?
Rethinking The Role Of The ATM In Nigeria
About the Author
Mr Tope Dare is one the principal drivers of the Digital Business and Strategy practice of Inlaks. He currently oversees the development and implementation of the Digital Transformation Strategy of the Infrastructure and e-Banking Business Division of Inlaks while also serving as the Director for Sales and Strategy to achieve an annual divisional revenue objective of more than $30m. He oversees the sales, services (technical support), software development and R&D of the Business Unit with a workforce of more than two hundred (200). His vast competencies and proficiency in sales and services have been a game changer in the organisation's financial and people performance matrix. He enjoys identifying, defining and solving key business challenges and needs in the digital space. Tope leads the regional and global partnerships required to implement the digital strategic initiatives of the organisation. He can be reached on 0802-312-3393