Tuesday, February 21, 2017 10:05 AM /SEC
The attention of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Nigeria (“SEC”) has been drawn to the activities of an Illegal Operator (Tine God Networks Limited).
The Company claimed to be an Investment Company that engages in Business Development in Commercial sectors of the economy and also issues bonds to raise funds for its investment activities.
The Commission hereby notifies the investing public that the operation of this Company has no tangible business model; hence it is a PONZI SCHEME where returns are paid from other people’s invested sum. Also, its operation is not registered by the Commission.
In view of the above, the general public is hereby informed that the premises of the Company have been sealed up by the Commission and depositors are advised to submit documentary details of their investments with the Company to the Commission’s Lagos Zonal Office and Port Harcourt Zonal office on or before MAY 15, 2017 to facilitate refund of their funds. Below are the addresses of the Commission’s Lagos and Port Harcourt Zonal Offices;
3, Idejo Street, Opposite ICON House, 31 Woji road, GRA phase 2
Off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island Port Harcourt
P.M.B:12638 Marina Rivers State
Lagos State email: email@example.com
1. Conviction of an Illegal Operator “Marian Moses Ventures Ltd” by the FHC Kaduna Division
2. Corruption Is Not "Fighting Back".... ..It Never Went Away!
3. Whistle Blowing Policy, Guidance & FAQ - Federal Government of Nigeria (FMF)
4. SEC’s Response to Publications About Partnership Investment/Securities
5. Multi-Level Marketing and Ponzi Schemes Used To Cushion The Effect Of Economic Downturn.
6. Summary of the Decision of the SEC APC in the Matter of Ideal Sec. & Inv. Ltd V. Mr. George N.Okafor