Thursday/ August 17, 2017/ 11:37 AM /CBN
In the continued effort to improve foreign exchange availability in the Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market and ameliorate challenges encountered by critical stakeholders, payment for port charges to the Nigerian Ports Authority, NIMASA, etc., by oil marketing companies can now be accommodated by the Central Bank of Nigeria using Form ‘ A’ .
Therefore, Authorized dealers are directed to accept the request for the payment payments of port charges from oil marketing companies and forward same to the CBN foreign Exchange Window.
1. CBN Injects $364m into Inter-Bank Forex Market
2. Skye Bank Plc: One Year After CBN Takeover
3. CBN Extends Timeline of BVN Enrolment for OFIs to December 31, 2017
4. Step-up in FX Outflows Through the CBN
5. NSR H2 2017 (10) - CBN’s Volte-Face Narrows FX Markets Premium
6. Ahead of Next T-Bills Auction Scheduled for August 2nd, 2017
7. CBN Opens Week With $195m Intervention
8. Inter-Bank Forex Market Gets $462m CBN boost as Retail SMIs Get $267.3m
9. Emefiele Tasks Varsities on Research; Lists Policy Options for Economic Growth
10. Bank Charges: Role, Responsibilities and RightsReviewing the Effect of Our Monetarist Play Book So Far